What are your thoughts on Shaykh Ahmed Musa Jibril?

honestly AMJ to me is like Rabee al Madkhali where I ask myself "does this guy know what his followers are getting up to?".

there was that one incident where AMJ referred to a Daesh spokesman as "Sheikh".... like his supporters have pointed out... it was just one incident but... it's a pretty weird slip if he just accidentally refers to the ISIS spokesman as "Sheikh".... if you are an AMJ defender, can you explain why he called the ISIS spokesman sheikh and why so many of the AMJ supporters on twitter are isis supporters?

i grant, besides that one incident... I haven't really seen him say anything that really struck me as shocking or anything like that... but his followers... at the least the vocal AMJ supporters on twitter... that pro AMJ faction is full of isis supporters

and people here who are on twitter and read twitter know what I'm talking about... you can see the amj supporters on twitter with their own coded wink-wink nudge-nudge language of signaling their support for daesh without saying it directly