What Are Your Predictions For The 2020's?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
India will finally become a Superpower:siilaanyolaugh:
jnvo2q8y5al01.jpg
india-dec-31st-2019-india-jan-1st-2020-26878000.png

indians-on-theintemet-language-barrier-india-superpower-by-2020-23237976.png

China will overtake the US as the biggest superpower, by 2025 inshallah Somalia will be making huge strides in improving the country and infrastructure, Usain Bolt's record will be broken, there will be some sort of genocide in Asia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That will happen this year

I went to Mursade father and Warsangeli niqaah today. The girl is Mursaade. Her mother is Warsangeli. My best friend habar gidir son is marrying the girl. The family is from Ethiopian, with oromo daqaan. It was a spectacle to watch this unusual qabils together. The girl is gorgeous tho, all the children.

I went to Mursade father and Warsangeli niqaah today. The girl is Mursaade. Her mother is Warsangeli. My best friend habar gidir son is marrying the girl. The family is from Ethiopian, with oromo daqaan. It was a spectacle to watch this unusual qabils together. The girl is gorgeous tho, all the children.
Whats her name. I dont think its muursade. Do you mean Karanle

Tan kale waan ku sheegay. Im available.
Nin Warsangali baad aya mahan oo dhan raadineyse.

China will overtake the US as the biggest superpower, by 2025 inshallah Somalia will be making huge strides in improving the country and infrastructure, Usain Bolt's record will be broken, there will be some sort of genocide in Asia.
this man got the genocide right if we dont contain this virus :ileycry:

Trending