What are your pet peeves with friends?

My biggest pet peeve has got to be when your friend forces you to go out with them on the weekend and then cancels. I have had this on numerous occasions.:damedamn:

I have cancelled friendships over this shit. I literally got 10 layers of makeup on, my LV bag on and some nice heels on so we can chill at the usual shisha spot, for you then to call me and say we are not going out.

Are you dumb?
Are you dizzy?
Are you on crack cocaine?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe you are cheap and u dont pay your half of the expense?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I hate when friends be blowing my phone up tryna talk :kodaksmiley:

Like bro I just clocked out of a 12 hour shift all I wanna do rn is smoke and be by myself :mjlol:

I hate when friends be blowing my phone up tryna talk :kodaksmiley:

Like bro I just clocked out of a 12 hour shift all I wanna do rn is smoke and be by myself :mjlol:

I know what you mean. I see my sister everyday at home but she constantly messages me when I leave the house.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loool I pay for my stuff :drakekidding: Stop projecting

tenor.gif

I hate when friends “let me” pay for everything. I’m tired of it. Don’t come out if you can’t pay for yourself. Plus when they take my shit and promise to pay me later but never do and I’m too shy to ask for my shit back or my money.

I hate when friends “let me” pay for everything. I’m tired of it. Don’t come out if you can’t pay for yourself. Plus when they take my shit and promise to pay me later but never do and I’m too shy to ask for my shit back or my money.
I have a friend that owes me about £600. The funny part is she keeps asking for more money.

Cut her off
I can’t. I first need to get my money back. She had a bad credit score, so I being a nice friend said take your laptop contract with my name and then we can switch the bank card details later. Now I am paying £55 a month for her Mac laptop because she quit her job, so she basically owes my £1500.

Muji

VIP
I can’t. I first need to get my money back. She had a bad credit score, so I being a nice friend said take your laptop contract with my name and then we can switch the bank card details later. Now I am paying £55 a month for her Mac laptop because she quit her job, so she basically owes my £1500.

She’s never going to pay you back. Especially if she is Somali. People like this drain your resources. Get rid of her immediately.

World

VIP
I want a new laptop too

Can we be friends?

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Nowadays my pet peeves are all about driving...

1. When people don't fucking use their turn signals. :O27GWRK:

2. People speeding up to pass me only to drive slower than I did:O27GWRK:

3. When people sit in front of a green light acting like they're in a drive-in theater because they aren't paying attention!:O27GWRK:

I'll stop here. My blood is already boiling :liberaltears:

Nowadays my pet peeves are all about driving...

1. When people don't fucking use their turn signals. :O27GWRK:

2. People speeding up to pass me only to drive slower than I did:O27GWRK:

3. When people sit in front of a green light acting like they're in a drive-in theater because they aren't paying attention!:O27GWRK:

I'll stop here. My blood is already boiling :liberaltears:
You are describing me, I am a new driver.

My pet peeve has to do with food. I hate it when my friends start eating my meal with me. They have their own money. Why can't they buy food for themselves? That always manages to annoy me.

Trending

Latest posts