What are your nick names?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Somalis are pretty creative in giving nicknames. They can range from crude and funny ones like koronto given to someone who has seizures and gacameey to one handed person.

mine are as follows:

Diyaar- I worry a lot of being late and therefore always ready before the required time

mahat- given to me by my late grandfather AUN, he was sick when I was born and said, I was mahad from allah that gave him joy and strength.

qudhac- this is given to me by my friends, basically I am tall and they gave me this name.

Somalis are pretty creative in giving nicknames. They can range from crude and funny ones like koronto given to someone who has seizures and gacameey to one handed person.

mine are as follows:

Diyaar- I worry a lot of being late and therefore always ready before the required time

mahat- given to me by my late grandfather AUN, he was sick when I was born and said, I was mahad from allah that gave him joy and strength.

qudhac- this is given to me by my friends, basically I am tall and they gave me this name.
Danny- childhood nickname from friends
Dooli- childhood nickname from friends
I'm gonna forego current one :win:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I dont know. Dawaaco is one of my childhood nicknames. :browtf: :damn:
Dawaco In Somali children stories is depicted as clever and cunning. Truly a name you deserve, with the amount of Karbash you give to some members here (me included)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Dawaco In Somali children stories is depicted as clever and cunning. Truly a name you deserve, with the amount of Karbash you give to some members here (me included)
I appreciate it. That comment of yours needs to be hung on my wall

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Book nigga
imam pokemon
general candy mucher
surat oynto oynto
admiral spacetoon
detective efriqien

Last edited:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
My nicknames from childhood:
Cawlo/Bulbulo(doesn't apply to me anymore)= Up until I hit puberty my hair used to look like a lion's mane up.
Xoogsato = All I knew was to take and take especially when it comes to food, nonstop boob.
I still got the spirit of a fat person lol but I'm too lazy to cook now. Malnourished-Gaajo.com

Magiigan = I would never my ayeeyo's side no matter what. And I had this weird way of staring at people which was very off putting, I guess. She would shoo shoo me away be saying "Naa i dhaaf, maxaad la soo magiigantay!!" That had the opposite effect thou, because I would latch to her even more:cryinglaughsmiley:

All of them coined by my ayeeyo AUN.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Book nigga
imam pokemon
general candy mucher
surat oynto oynto
admiral spacetoon
detective efriqien
Lol, kinda reminds me of Somali girls who nickname themselves. "Cadeey, buskud, buskud-dhiiq, iskriin(ice cream), nacnac, indho-u-roon, indha-deeraley, xabatu-laws, maan-dhaya, xabxabo etc. z3zrULC

My parents only call me Ameera as a nickname I wish I had a creative Somali one.

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Lol, kinda reminds me of Somali girls who nickname themselves. "Cadeey, buskud, buskud-dhiiq, iskriin(ice cream), nacnac, indho-u-roon, indha-deeraley" etc. z3zrULC
Themselfs nigga my father was the who branded me with that name after watching me much ona a whole bag of candy the size of a baby

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Themselfs nigga my father was the who branded me with that name after watching me much ona a whole bag of candy the size of a baby
Lol, is that so? Why didn't he name you in Somali? Let me help you out. How about:

General candy muncher= Generaal Nacnac-dhuuqe
Book nigga= Adoonkii buugga
Imam Pokemon= Macalin Boogimoon
surat oynto oynto= ....Pass
admiral spacetoon= Admiral Toon(onion in somali) :cryinglaughsmiley:
detective efriqien= Dambi-baadhe Cifriid(Ifreet)