What are your measurements?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You like getting spanked -> i want a life partner
:dead:

I envision a paradise sort of a world where Men are Men. And Women are Women. There is no in between sex. No confusion. A Man has many wives. No Eunuchs or Pashas. Or No Butch Xali-gus-eber

I envision a paradise sort of a world where Men are Men. And Women are Women. There is no in between sex. No confusion. A Man has many wives. No Eunuchs or Pashas. Or No Butch Xali-gus-eber

Basra, I sometimes go for a 5 mile sprint (no jogging) to keep me in manly shape.

Just some extra information for your reference.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yh but this 2020 in the West, not 910 a.d. in the Abbasid Caliphate. Perhaps back then I'd enjoy a harem if I was a wealthy merchant but alas that isn't my life.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Damn, you going to blow up once you get married to a faarax slob who prefers canjeelo with tea and sugar in the mornings. But never gains weight because of his savage geeljire genes.

:mjlaugh:

I don't think I could marry an Abdi who isn't health conscious or who doesn't respect my choices. Also before this I was 125 lbs which wasn't a radical change to 110 lbs (now). I will stay relatively the same because its a way of life (more than just to look good). And if someone can't tolerate it during the courtship period they will be screened out.:drakewtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I don't think I could marry an Abdi who isn't health conscious or who doesn't respect my choices. Also before this I was 125 lbs which wasn't a radical change to 110 lbs (now). I will stay relatively the same because its a way of life (more than just to look good). And if someone can't tolerate it during the courtship period they will be screened out.:drakewtf:
What is your height sis?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’m 5’5 I’m usually around the 135lbs mark but I feel like the quarantine is testing me for the first time ever. :mjkkk:

That's a healthy weight. I know what you mean. Too much time spent indoors means more boredom and access to food because you're home more often. Its either that or appetite supression. Plus, there isn't room for activity. Beyond frequent pacing or using your body as resistance.:mjcry: My hair and nails are growing like a qumayo but nobody needs to know. My teleconferencing with colleagues is all audio.

How powerful and accurate is your screening process?

Sometimes an canjeelo eating Faarax is better than a health conscious American psycho Faarax. He can eat his doughnuts and sugar, while you eat your gluten free bread and avocados.

Compromise is a big thing in relationships.

You are way off :mindblown:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do the math :)

In that case

Arigato guzaimas

I apalogisoo!

tenor.gif

Trending