Luzifer

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM
1- Graduate Uni in 2 years
2- Move out of parents house next year
3- Finesse a chick this month
their is more i will drop down later

Luzifer

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM
To be the first Somali female Billionaire. Inshallah.
and how exactly will you become the first female billionaire? Correct me if i am wrong but their are already 24 female billionaires(it could be more).

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Life goals are to;

-Own a beach house in California and Somalia:diddyass:
-Visit the moon on a space tour in 50 years:mjohreally:
Escape the mind numbing, mentally disturbing 9-5 rat race by any means necessary :wow:
School+Carreer=Slave:mjcry:

Fighting this right now, I have some business ventures on the side but nothing yet that lets me escape the rat race:kanyehmm:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Life goals are to;

-Own a beach house in California and Somalia:diddyass:
-Visit the moon on a space tour in 50 years:mjohreally:

Fighting this right now, I have some business ventures on the side but nothing yet that lets me escape the rat race:kanyehmm:

Bruh fokin rat race is a mirage. You work your whole life and they tell you the biggest goal you can accomplish is to own a house, which you never live in because you're running night and day to pay it off. And by the time you're in your 50s you get a pension, but you're to old and sick to enjoy life and you die thinking how you worked 30+ years just to pay for a house.

FOK THAT SHIT:pacspit:

Apollo

VIP
Bruh fokin rat race is a mirage. You work your whole life and they tell you the biggest goal you can accomplish is to own a house, which you never live in because you're running night and day to pay it off. And by the time you're in your 50s you get a pension, but you're to old and sick to enjoy life and you die thinking how you worked 30+ years just to pay for a house.

First world problems.. you need a reality check, most of the world is dirt poor, consider yourself lucky.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
First world problems.. you need a reality check, most of the world is dirt poor, consider yourself lucky.

I grew up and spent much of my life in the 3rd world, we had little but time spent with family was more valuable than anything. Over here everyone's chasing a dollar to the point you don't even know your neighbor...this "first world" system is not humane

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Agreed, whats the point of owning all that stuff if you got no time to enjoy it.:bell:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Build beach house either in Lasqorey or Murcanyo and open my own private clinic. I want to train and employ local nurses.

Apollo

VIP
I grew up and spent much of my life in the 3rd world, we had little but time spent with family was more valuable than anything. Over here everyone's chasing a dollar to the point you don't even know your neighbor...this "first world" system is not humane

Blabla, bs. People from those countries throw themselves into the Mediterranean. Stop complaining.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
  1. finish uni(respectable course)
  2. achieve financial freedom
  3. take my mother hajj
  4. go to the motherland(never been there)
  5. get married
  6. have kids
  7. raise them well
  8. build a house
  9. stop working at 40
  10. chill till i reach the grave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This is true, having everything and no time to enjoy << having enough and ample time to relax and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts