What are your ideal types LADIES SOO GALA

Amber

A blessed human
my #1 rule is you have to be Somali. I have a thing for close-to-skin beards, broad shoulders/muscular, tall, slightly long eyelashes, and chiseled jaws. I know I sound picky ignore it. Ladies, do I have a chance of ever meeting a Somali guy with these features?

Yaraye

VIP
my #1 rule is you have to be Somali. I have a thing for close-to-skin beards, broad shoulders/muscular, tall, slightly long eyelashes, and chiseled jaws. I know I sound picky ignore it. Ladies, do I have a chance of ever meeting a Somali guy with these features?
I don't have a physical type so much. But character, money, bedroom skills gotta be on point. :ufdup:

You will find one inshallah. I’ll send each one I see your way girl.
You Got It Disney GIF

They exist, but they are usually full of themselves. abayo, if I can advise you, don't base your type on outer appearances. most divorces I know of resulted from that :ftw9nwa:

Yes, you will find him in the caves of Mogadishu. Hope you find him inshallah. I definitely meet guys that fit that description that are Somali.

I love protective, smart, easy going and height 5’11- 6’2 that are 6-7 range attractive. Must have home training, can clean and cook (atleast try)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Broad Shoulders and they need to love working out.
:shaq:
Nice hairline with a nice nose and eyebrows.

Cute, shy, reserved in public but talkatice and clingy around me
Pokemon Blushing GIF