What are your ambitions?

Oooooh I’m so glad you asked. So I’m 17 about to turn 18 and my goal is to become successful in all prats of my life such as financially spiritually mentally etc. I hope to do this as young as I can so I can settle down early and focus on my future husband and kids. I have a strategic plan but I don’t want to reveal yet. As of right now considering the fact that I’m young I can’t do much but I work out daily eat healthy pray my prayers. Do my hobbies increase myself in knowledge and over all mind my own business.

Oooooh I’m so glad you asked. So I’m 17 about to turn 18 and my goal is to become successful in all prats of my life such as financially spiritually mentally etc. I hope to do this as young as I can so I can settle down early and focus on my future husband and kids. I have a strategic plan but I don’t want to reveal yet. As of right now considering the fact that I’m young I can’t do much but I work out daily eat healthy pray my prayers. Do my hobbies increase myself in knowledge and over all mind my own business.
Why are you so wise at 17? caadi matihid, you are well above your peers :damn:

Probably because I’m a long term thinker and haven’t been brainwashed by mainstream media outlets haha jk. I think it might’ve been the fact that I went to hergeisa at 14 years old and I was there for two years and I belive it really shaped the way I think today.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My ambition was always one and one only, to see a democratic full funtioning country in Somalia
:meleshame:

Start western canon (60 pages in plato)
Get proficient in programming (been making little progress)
Get proficient in math (barely touched calculus book)
Get fit (haven't went to the gym in a couple weeks)

Overall noble pursuits but little effort made, alas such is life

Start western canon (60 pages in plato)
Get proficient in programming (been making little progress)
Get proficient in math (barely touched calculus book)
Get fit (haven't went to the gym in a couple weeks)

Overall noble pursuits but little effort made, alas such is life
I know you can do it walle, habits are actions ingrained from repetitions :salute:

Trending