What are you eating thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
haha, using time efficiently is a skill in itself. If It was correspondent I wouldn't have played so sloppy. You played well I'll give you that. Probably near my skill. I know I can beat you easily on a good day though
Your game was sloppy fam too many blunders and mistakes. As for me, I've never played those 5minute matches before. Spit shine those medals for me sxb I'm coming

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Your game was sloppy fam too many blunders and mistakes. As for me, I've never played those 5minute matches before. Spit shine those medals for me sxb I'm coming
I literally said I played sloppy, we can run a correspondant match rn and I'll bring my A game. I played trash because I've been lacking in chess over the quarantine. Plus it's 3 am here in toronto.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I made home-made veggie pizza with vegan cheese for suhoor, the cheese melted fast, I'm quite satisfied with it, I also had date cake for dessert and drank 16 oz of water

mrlog

VIP
I made home-made veggie pizza with vegan cheese for suhoor, the cheese melted fast, I'm quite satisfied with it, I also had date cake for dessert and drank 16 oz of water

did u get the Calipower brand pizza from Walmart?
ileen inantu was Gaajo.com

Anigu I swung by Hooyo’s kitchen restaurant at Columbus square and grabbed the Sahuur takeaway package.

:lawd:

Gibiin-Udug

did u get the Calipower brand pizza from Walmart?
ileen inantu was Gaajo.com

Anigu I swung by Hooyo’s kitchen restaurant at Columbus square and grabbed the Sahuur takeaway package.

:lawd:
Just a regular dough, I don't shop at Walmart mr ALDI..

What was in the suhoor package?

mrlog

VIP
Just a regular dough, I don't shop at Walmart mr ALDI..

What was in the suhoor package?

bowl of Sareen or rice + chicken/beef suqaar, + sabaayad or Samosas, + side of spinach or Caesar salad + soft drink

once u eat all that u gotta stay awake for an hour unless u wanna puke in ur mouth whilst asleep.

Should I send u an Uber-eats taster?
my good deed of the month

Gibiin-Udug

bowl of Sareen or rice + chicken/beef suqaar, + sabaayad or Samosas, + side of spinach or Caesar salad + soft drink

once u eat all that u gotta stay awake for an hour unless u wanna puke in ur mouth whilst asleep.

Should I send u an Uber-eats taster?
my good deed of the month
I just got a heartburn just reading this. Please love yourself and stop punishing your stomach.

You would make a great housewife
Why do you say that?

vanilla

i think with my heart
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 22.42.14.png

:banderas:the smell of vanilla and cardamon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts