What are you doing during quarantine?

Gambar

VIP
I asked a simple question stop being mean.:mjcry:
LoooL I hate tuna sambuus. :susp:During Ramadan fam make beef and tuna sambuus. I’m the only one who dislikes tuna sambuus so usually I have the the beef sambuus all to myself.:lawd:
Get thicker skin. I refuse to have tuna or chicken sambuus at that point I might as well make the Indian kind. Akhaas. I made a whole bunch for my sister but she’s pregnant. She gets a pass, I bet your fat ass would eat 10 in one sitting.

Yareey Is kackac the same as kaakac. I've literally never heard it called kackac.
Are you really calling me yareey? Edeb darnidaa.

Pics or it didnt happen

Oo ma adaa ila cuni lahaa? Yaab.

Gambar

VIP
Habarti yareey la yidhi, soo lama amaanin? :lawd:

Ereygi samafal laguu yidhi, miyaad mooday xumaan? Yareey caga dhigo, I'm being nice:ayaanswag:
Dee waan ku dhali karaa. Teeda kale weren’t you just complaining the other day of me writing in Somali yet here you go. Fataadhug. :ulyin:

Dee waan ku dhali karaa. Teeda kale weren’t you just complaining the other day of me writing in Somali yet here you go. Fataadhug. :ulyin:
Well, I'm just naturally inclined to be considerate and mindful of others. I was raised to be thoughtful and tolerant.

I go to great length to make sure even uncivilized fobs feel comfortable around me. That's why i make good use of Google translate to relate to you savages.

I don't actually write in Zumali, I merely copy and paste from google :ayaanswag:

I am a good person with edeb iyo asluub. Wish you'd be as considerate as I am and stop subjugating us civilized English speaking Somalis to your uncouth fob language

Gambar

VIP
Well, I'm just naturally inclined to be considerate and mindful of others. I was raised to be thoughtful and tolerant.

I go to great length to make sure even uncivilized fobs feel comfortable around me. That's why i make good use of Google translate to relate to you savages.

I don't actually write in Zumali, I merely copy and paste from google :ayaanswag:

I am a good person with edeb iyo asluub. Wish you'd be as considerate as I am and stop subjugating us civilized English speaking Somalis to your uncouth fob language
This is why I will never offer you any sambuus. Fat ass @Figo and @Odkac WRLD would but not you. Bila akhlaaq iyo edeb baad tahay.

Gambar

VIP

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo I started lifting for the pics I won’t lie
Then it became something more
I like your honesty. :salute:

I’ll sign up for one when this virus cools down . I used to have LA fitness membership but I closed it.:damedamn:It’s been a minute since I went to the gym ngl.:damedamn:

Trending