What are you biggest ticks?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I believe, without a doubt, the one thing that ticks me off the most is the people who chew gum like cows. Or just chew gum with their mouth open.

I’m not trying to watch your teeth pulverize that saliva covered piece of JuicyFruit in broad daylight. That is disgusting.:susp:

A major, long term tick are people trying to tell you who and what you are off what they think they know.

This has happened to me many many many times in life and it always gets me heated.
:ohlord:

I do value constructive criticism though ofc.

Let me know some of your minor and major ticks that just frustrate you to no end.:farole:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I love when girls chew gum like that it turns me on and gives me a massive throbbing boner

1. Bad hygiene
2. Body odor
3. Swearing when you just met a person
4. Talking whilst eating
5. Wearing headphones when you're speaking to them
6. Competition when they know they can't compete
7. Telling me how to behave
8. Trying to join a joke when they aren't part of it

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I love when girls chew gum like that it turns me on and gives me a massive throbbing boner
200.gif

People that tell me their problems but get lowkey mad when I propose a solution to their problem. It's like they only want to hear shit that doesn't involve flaws on their end.:russ:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
A major, long term tick are people trying to tell you who and what you are off what they think they know.

This has happened to me many many many times in life and it always gets me heated.
:ohlord:

I can very much relate.
It's always:
"Baah, be good boy at home." No!
I am meant for my full action coach.

It's easy for people to construe things. Such as a group of teens as gangsters.

Tomatoes aren't Potatoes. NOPE!

No judge! Your open minds are not their ignorances.

Trending

Latest posts