What are things that infuriated you as a kid?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
When I was around 4-6 I hated it when Dora the Explorer would ask questions and pause for a whole goddamn minute like I was gonna answer the question or something.

Like bish you already know the answer to this. Why tf does it matter what I have to say if you arent gonna hear it. Just get to the part where your gonna teach me spanish:mahubowtf:

Just thinking back to it still infuriates me. I hate that fucking show :kodaksmiley:

That dora thing is too real :drakelaugh: Not only her other cartoons as well id intentionally say the wrong thing, they instead say the correct thing and I'd be like "hey that's not what i said!"

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
When relatives visit and ask you if you remember them. They be like β€œI held you when you were born and carried you on my back, do you remember me”. Bruh how am I suppose to remember things that happened when I was an infant.

Nafiso Qalanjo

That dora thing is too real :drakelaugh: Not only her other cartoons as well id intentionally say the wrong thing, they instead say the correct thing and I'd be like "hey that's not what i said!"
Daily dose of madax xanuun wlh. And the sad thing we didnt have cable t.v around that time so I would have to put up with Doras bullshit shenanagins if I didnt want to be bored.:ohlord:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
this motherfucker right here
1606356456682.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

When relatives visit and ask you if you remember them. They be like β€œI held you when you were born and carried you on my back, do you remember me”. Bruh how am I suppose to remember things that happened when I was an infant.
THIS!!! I had an uncle i never heard of in my life come visit our house during eid last year. He thought I was being rude cuz I dont remeber when he use to come by our house when I was a toddler or something. Nigga i was 2 what did you expect :noneck:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When I was around 4-6 I hated it when Dora the Explorer would ask questions and pause for a whole goddamn minute like I was gonna answer the question or something.

Like bish you already know the answer to this. Why tf does it matter what I have to say if you arent gonna hear it. Just get to the part where your gonna teach me spanish:mahubowtf:

Just thinking back to it still infuriates me. I hate that fucking show :kodaksmiley:
Same I hated that show.

Trending

Latest posts