What are the topics that interest you ?

These are the topics I've been reading about.

1- Umayyad Dynasty

2- The antartic

3- Vegetariasnism

4 - Architecture ( French)

5- Mental health

6- Stochastic process

7- Self-driving car

8- Iranian food

9- Advertising in the 60's

What about you :)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wow Ummayad Dynasty please elaborate yaa ukhti

You want to be a vegetarian?

Iranians are biggest gaaaaaaaaloooooo raac

Wow Ummayad Dynasty please elaborate yaa ukhti

You want to be a vegetarian?

Iranians are biggest gaaaaaaaaloooooo raac

Umeyyads were part of the quraysh and ruled over the Islamic world. That's all I know about it. That's why I want to research more.

Vegetarian, maybe. I hate meat and rarely eat chicken.

Iranian food is SOOOOO good. You never tried ? There were 0 Iranians in France. I never met any. But in Canada I have met a group. They invited me. Delicious food.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Umeyyads were part of the quraysh and ruled over the Islamic world. That's all I know about it. That's why I want to research more.

Iranian food is SOOOOO good. You never tried ? There were 0 Iranians in France. I never met any. But in Canada I have met a group. They invited me. Delicious food.
Eating less meat is the same thing our prophet SAW did. Our stomach run ahaan is not really suited to eat as much meat as we do in modern times. But don't completely stop eating meat though

The abbasids were better. They were the ones that collected the knowledge of the Chinese, greeks, romans, indians and Combined it.

Eating less meat is the same thing our prophet SAW did. Our stomach run ahaan is not really suited to eat as much meat as we do in modern times. But don't completely stop eating meat though

Iranian kebab koobideh tastes good.

I went to this restaurant in Paris. My friend ate raw meat. Tartare it's called. With a raw egg too. Disgusting.