What are the rude nicknames for Cadaans in Somali?

giphy.gif

yoo. lol

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I wish there was a vomiting emoji I could use for that.
You're insulting us by saying we are closer to the neanderthal cave snow monkeys.

For the record, I could care less for unity with other African Nations and ethnicities, they all are opportunists and don't care for the Somali people.
You have neanderthal blood sxb lay of the drugs

You are clearly historically ignorant and culturally out of touch or seriously brainwashed by your upbringing. No human is superior and Somalis of all people have never seen anyone as better than them. There are terms which you were never taught or have little understanding of namely:

Sana cadale implies cursed and denotes skin pigment. So refrain from superimposing your western sub-cultural conditioning you received abroad on to our prideful Somali ancestors (who would turn in their graves). I think even the Maasai also have a derogatory term.
Nomadic people have always look down on settled populations it’s nothing exclusive to somalis. Clearly certain humans population are better than others. Cadaans and East Asians are clearly superior to other human populations.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You are clearly historically ignorant and culturally out of touch or seriously brainwashed by your upbringing. No human is superior and Somalis of all people have never seen anyone as better than them. There are terms which you were never taught or have little understanding of namely:

Sana cadale implies cursed and denotes skin pigment. So refrain from superimposing your western sub-cultural conditioning you received abroad on to our prideful Somali ancestors (who would turn in their graves). I think even the Maasai also have a derogatory term.
I was joking by serious😂😂.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Racism against white people is normalized these days... very sad. imagine if someone called a black person monkey n*gro?
Its so amazing how everybody can be racist to whites these days. I hope white poeple will flip 1 day and kick all these disrespectfull people out of their countries

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
I think thats only your family😂 or you dont speak Somali that good, i think you mean ”cadaan - white”. Caano means milk of you dont know.

i know that caano means hence why we call them that because there skin color is the same color as milk and it probably is only my family because everyone else says cadaan and I refer to white people as that

Our ancestors used to kill whites if they entered Somali territory without paying tribute,tax, and respect. What bullshit are you spouting? Some of you Diaspora Somali's are so embarrassing with your white worship. Akhas
then tell them back home to stop bleaching their skin

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
then tell them back home to stop bleaching their skin

Skin bleaching was around much longer in other parts of the world. It was actually introduced more recently into Somalia via Djibouti a few decades ago likely to emulate trends in other countries as Somalis are sadly followers in some cases.

Somali people never had a complex as far as ajnabis were concerned. And the skin tone sought after by Somalis was never 'white' but meant to emulate the skin tone of a light skinned or red skinned aka cassan Somali. Why? Because some individuals were under the impression that it would bestow certain advantages to women (not men). What that would have meant in the past was greater amount of xoolo for a dowry and if that skintone was coupled with carved out features, dark gums, a long neck, facial symmetry and a small waist than it would be even more advantageous.

Trending