What are the political implications of blockchain constitutions

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Blockchain is a scam for idiots. Put this in qashiin
This is not about crypto currency, there is no money involved per se in this idea. stop being narrow minded and please watch what this cadaan has to say. crypto currency and blockchain are distinct concepts.

There is absolutely nothing that you could do with a blockchain that cannot be done with a normal ledger. There are no use cases besides hype.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
There is absolutely nothing that you could do with a blockchain that cannot be done with a normal ledger. There are no use cases besides hype.
think bigger sxb... please watch the video. a blockchain constitution could usher in new forms of trustless federalism and localism... it could fix somalia

This is not about crypto currency, there is no money involved per se in this idea. stop being narrow minded and please watch what this cadaan has to say. crypto currency and blockchain are distinct concepts.
Screenshot_20221201-195751_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221201-200157_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221201-200132_Chrome.jpg

Are you serious? You want me and other fellow Somalis to listen to some neet, broke, tranny, gender dyshorian, anarcho-nihilist she/her on how to save democracy?

Nothing can make better our country other than Quran, sunnah and manhaj of the salaf. Get outta here with this qashin. My friend, go through my post and replies for some intellectual rehabilitation. I am open for technology to solve our issues but this guy and whatever he has to say is bullshit

HoodHawiye

polygamist
View attachment 244591
View attachment 244593View attachment 244592
Are you serious? You want me and other fellow Somalis to listen to some neet, broke, tranny, gender dyshorian, anarcho-nihilist she/her on how to save democracy?

Nothing can make better our country other than Quran, sunnah and manhaj of the salaf. Get outta here with this qashin. My friend, go through my post and replies for some intellectual rehabilitation. I am open for technology to solve our issues but this guy and whatever he has to say is bullshit
frankly I believe we should assess all ideas on the basis of the merit of the idea and not the proclivities of the voice expressing them. dlt constitutions are studied far and wide by more than just this wo/man. here is an example from an american scholar. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/346394328.pdf

Trending