what are some tale tell signs that your somali parents want you out of the house and married.

My Dad got married at 29 to my mum. However, recently my mother was encouraging me to get married in the next couple of years. But, the thing is every Xalimo that I encounter and fancy I try to act objective even though she might be into me. The positive aspect to it is that my prospective children (hopefully maximum 2) would have a grandfather and Grandmother since both of my Grandfathers were deceased before I was born.

But, if I get married in 2-3 years I still get 1 up on abbo since i'll be under 29

6FAA39A4-4E08-4837-A65A-E5F781AA9C77.jpeg
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys a lot of unhappiness repellent.
Money does buy happiness however it does not buy health. I think ungrateful people become depressed when they have more money.

My Dad got married at 29 to my mum. However, recently my mother was encouraging me to get married in the next couple of years. But, the thing is every Xalimo that I encounter and fancy I try to act objective even though she might be into me. The positive aspect to it is that my prospective children (hopefully maximum 2) would have a grandfather and Grandmother since both of my Grandfathers were deceased before I was born.

But, if I get married in 2-3 years I still get 1 up on abbo since i'll be under 29
No one know when we'll die.don't burden yourself.
Focus on finding the right person rather than having kids because your parents are alive Thats out of your control.

Exodus

Alienist
View attachment 83227
Money does buy happiness however it does not buy health. I think ungrateful people become depressed when they have more money.
This is incorrect, money buys security. It fixes problems.

Money brings happiness if you have lower income levels. But as you gain more and more money, there's a peak of happiness after which you start to be less happy again. The idea is that money brings happiness if it's raising your standard of living, but after your standard of living becomes comfortable, the money will just bring you material objects. If you're still counting on the money to bring you happiness at that point, you'll just end up materialistic. Money can't buy friends or meaningful relationships.

Trending