what are some self improvements you would like to achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
And your gonna have a mouthful of crusty toilet paper and xaar aren't you , being the proud gaal you are.:mugshotman:
Since when do women shit out of their pussy? Don't expect your wife to blow you if you wont return the favor.

Leo

The Brave
Eating more heatlhy foods, I rarely eat homemade foods anymore, I'm always on the go. This year I've been doing some meal prep which is cost effective and good for body in the long run.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So you'll never go down on your wife? You're going to be a bad lover :stopit:
Nacaala I'm blessed Alhamdulillah with a big bahal waa illahay mahadiisa ruunte I never have to go there if I pull it out on these chicks it will caste a shadow over them.

Go down on pumpum kulaha uuufff look at this bowcat with a mouth full of bacteria and menstrual blood :susp:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Nacaala I'm blessed Alhamdulillah with a big bahal waa illahay mahadiisa ruunte I never have to go there if I pull it out on these chicks it will caste a shadow over them.

Go down on pumpum kulaha uuufff look at this bowcat with a mouth full of bacteria and menstrual blood :susp:

Nigga get over yourself... besides what kind of women are you eyeing... :susp: are they so unhygienic that when you take their pants off it smells like dead fish and menstrual blood?

Are you finding these chicks at Walmart or something?

Nigga get over yourself... besides what kind of women are you eyeing... :susp: are they so unhygienic that when you take their pants off it smells like dead fish and menstrual blood?

:russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Why don't you read everything I wrote instead of nitpicking you useless eater who's not capable of doing your own critical thinking:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending