What are some interesting jobs you have seen ethnics do?

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I use to collect used underwear from female models and sell them to loser pervs for a profit

I bought my first house in 2018 because of this side hustle

My dad works as translator

My uncle use to be a fisherman in Cuba in the 80s and married a Cuban women now they live in Spain

My mother worked in a chocolate factory the Cadbury factory in England moved to the states and married my father

Me I sell my used underwear to gay Abdis like @Rastavelli-67 and make money I make sure I don't shower for days

My underwear sells for 50$ a pop on onlyfans

Truly a shame. I’ve seen habaryars buying qamri in the line here.

I saw many habaryars head to the government liquor store LCBO throughout the years. I also saw a group of them drinking while smoking hookah. I posted the pic on a Somali forum but it was taken down. My friend told me he saw our mutual friend's mom pass a Heineken to his abo while he was watching TV. We need to talk about drinking in the community. Hurdada ka khaac.

I saw many habaryars head to the government liquor store LCBO throughout the years. I also saw a group of them drinking while smoking hookah. I posted the pic on a Somali forum but it was taken down. My friend told me he saw our mutual friend's mom pass a Heineken to his abo while he was watching TV. We need to talk about drinking in the community. Hurdada ka khaac.
It probably stems from stress and ceeb culture so they hide there alcohol habit. Although hookah is nothing. But drinking is concerning.

It probably stems from stress and ceeb culture so they hide there alcohol habit. Although hookah is nothing. But drinking is concerning.

I also saw a hoyoo drive a Ford F-150, another Somali girl in a Ford F-150 with her redneck cadaan boyfriend/husband, and a number of Somalis walking their dogs.

Peak cadaan culture

:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts