What are some dumb opinions you used to have (that make you cringe)?

Used to be pro BLM, Pan-African, pro black and BAME supporter. Feminist that believed that solidarity existed across all women lol. Used to be a "don't judge me" type of xalimo and defend saqaans because they might change oneday.

If you work hard you will be accepted by cadaans as long as you are whitewashed.

I changed overnight. I just felt stupid for believing in this all of a sudden. I can't recall what triggered it but I had a hell of a wakeup call.

I heavily believed in feminism and in all women solidarity. Truth is, I’ve found my tribe amongst my Somali sisters.

I believed that in order to be successful, you needed to be removed from Somalis and only be friends with ajanabis.

That hard work is all you need to make it in life.

That Black people also have internalized islamophobia and that they still won’t like you as a Somali because you’re close to Eurocentric standards of beauty and are Muslim.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay, we all used to believe some stupid shit, and I'm sure I even posted some of it here, I want to know: what is something you used to proudly believe that you now realize was stupid on a game-changing level? For me:

I used to hate Trump and thought he was a racist bigot, for the last few months I realized he is just a obese Billionaire who didn't even think he would win the election but did it becoz Obama roasted him,the guy is trying to stay revellent and has many people/media bullying him and he always win the querell, I always although he would f*ck up our economy and it turns out he improved it.

What are some dumb opinions you used to have (that make you cringe)?:sitdown:

in 98 when i was a toddler and a member of Somali net forum, i exchange email with a farah, and my first email was from him. I thought i was pregnant. I felt so much guilt. I thought a penis or an email both can make u get pregnant.

Trending