What are 3 goals you want achieve by the end of the year?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Survive
Earn more money
And relocate to a different country within the continent

Those are my end term goals of this year.

So you wanna do travel vlogs only? And why wouldn’t you want to go big? Although I’d say you should aim to be passionate and genuine and not worry too much about how people perceive you. But I think you have what it takes to do a phenomenal job. We need more representation in the media. Im tired of the beauty and GRWM crap. I’d love to see more. Maybe a Somali version of Anthony Bourdain would be awesome!
I’m not sure what lies for me in the future. That’s why I’m not looking for a specific goal. I’m not looking for 10 million subscribers, I should have rephrased it. I mean that I just want people to look at the potential of Somalia. And for the people back home to look at their homeland. I will do blogging too. Inshallah I’ll come up with a creative stance somehow. Thank you so much! I love the support and its what gets me motivated! I’d love to hear ideas, tell me what you’d like to see. I’ll look up Anthony right now. 💙💙

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’m not sure what lies for me in the future. That’s why I’m not looking for a specific goal. I’m not looking for 10 million subscribers, I should have rephrased it. I mean that I just want people to look at the potential of Somalia. And for the people back home to look at their homeland. I will do blogging too. Inshallah I’ll come up with a creative stance somehow. Thank you so much! I love the support and its what gets me motivated! I’d love to hear ideas, tell me what you’d like to see. I’ll look up Anthony right now. 💙💙
@Desert Flower the Anthony thing is genius. Making videos trying out new foods all over Somaliweeyne? Yes!

I would love to see a video on dialects. If it’s not too controversial I would say get a microphone and ask random Somalis to test what they know about their Deen, culture, history etc. But that’s for the brave soul, comments can be nasty.

Or you can try the Hodan stance where you make one episode for each city. Wholesome and sweet. You can DM me for ideas. :salute:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Get a motorcycle licence
Get buff af
Get lips piercings
2567C29A-FDBA-48DD-B873-64438DC7F9D1.jpeg

@Desert Flower the Anthony thing is genius. Making videos trying out new foods all over Somaliweeyne? Yes!

I would love to see a video on dialects. If it’s not too controversial I would say get a microphone and ask random Somalis to test what they know about their Deen, culture, history etc. But that’s for the brave soul, comments can be nasty.

Or you can try the Hodan stance where you make one episode for each city. Wholesome and sweet. You can DM me for ideas. :salute:
I don’t have the heart to start a debate and I don’t have the soul to get hated on. I think I like the Hodan stance! And do send me ideas, I don’t have DM privilege yet but I’m stuck figuring out title names. Love hers
01649453-32D9-4586-BFD7-7D700EEC228B.jpeg

CCDC3758-7045-4691-97F7-03D9A2952FA6.jpeg
65749974-3ED8-4D03-80CC-19464E6149DD.jpeg

Trending