What are 3 goals you want achieve by the end of the year?

Do you have a goal for the tahajud, like once a week or something along those lines?

Also, May Allah swt allow us to see this year through and give us all long lives to worship him and come closer to our creator.
Yes Every week atleast 3 times. My sleep schedule is messy trying to correct that first

These are more than 3 but
  • Visit Somalia!
  • make an inspiring travel series
  • suprise my hooyo with gifts.
  • buy more Islamic related books
  • pray earlier on time
don’t know yet but I want this year to be full of happiness inshallah!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
These are more than 3 but
  • Visit Somalia!
  • make an inspiring travel series
  • suprise my hooyo with gifts.
  • buy more Islamic related books
  • pray earlier on time
don’t know yet but I want this year to be full of happiness inshallah!
I hope you achieve it sis! But for the travel series are you planning it to be just an Instagram page or actual vids? You should link it on sspot too

my goals are simple
1) learn how to bake. I suck at it
2) go outside more even in the cold
3) unblock everyone on social media :)

I hope you achieve it sis! But for the travel series are you planning it to be just an Instagram page or actual vids? You should link it on sspot too

my goals are simple
1) learn how to bake. I suck at it
2) go outside more even in the cold
3) unblock everyone on social media :)
Fun fact actually, while I was lurking on sspot a few weeks back I saw the thread in the women’s den talking about Somali women and the same beauty channels. I 100% agree. So wallahi I do think it was a plan by Allah set for me to see that thread the same day I wished to visit Somalia. And might as well do it myself right? But yes I’m thinking it should be a youtube channel. But inshallah I’ll figure it out by this year. 💙

Villainess

Fun fact actually, while I was lurking on sspot a few weeks back I saw the thread in the women’s den talking about Somali women and the same beauty channels. I 100% agree. So wallahi I do think it was a plan by Allah set for me to see that thread the same day I wished to visit Somalia. And might as well do it myself right? But yes I’m thinking it should be a youtube channel. But inshallah I’ll figure it out by this year. 💙
Yes yes yes my inner Somali heart is screaming! If you do make it big don’t forget me huuno :ohhhdamn:

where are you from?
:whew:

Good for you sis! I’m glad that thread benefitted you. Def go for it.
Thank you!!
Yes yes yes my inner Somali heart is screaming! If you do make it big don’t forget me huuno :ohhhdamn:

where are you from?
:whew:
My father is from Muqdisho and my mom is from Galkayo (same tribe, however). But me personally I’m American. I don’t know if I can visit xamar especially during this chaos in the election season but we’ll see. I’ll definitely record my trips but I do assume I’ll be in Garowe, Galkayo, Bosaso etc more often than others.

And I’m not trying to make it big but hey, sure lol, just trying to look back at it one day and see Somalia through another view. I do want constructive criticism though. Tell me what you want to see and what you don’t like. That’s what I need to improve

I wonder if I gave out too much information but I doubt it matters. I’ll still show many more videos and pictures inshallah :it0tdo8:

Villainess

chew more khat :mjcry:
C39A2FA6-2163-42C2-8E86-6622FF3D5764.jpeg