What an evil tweet by the Zionist Laura Loomer

This is actually good. I hope more of them say things like this, that way they can’t call you antisemitic for being against Israel

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Really said she's proud of a genocide and in the same breath claiming to be on the right side of history. :dead:

Wallahi it’s over for these people forget Muslims, Christians, Torah following Jews and everybody is waking up another holocaust may happen.

I thought she was a tranny and still don't believe he is a woman.

this is what I'm saying but very few believe me. one user called me nuts for saying I believe various famous "women" are men.

this Laura Loomer... this is one example. but also Marjorie Taylor Greene. also Just Pearly Things. these are all men.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I have no idea who she is. She saying stuff to intentionally make you angry in today climate. Why not just block her? She doing you no good

this is what I'm saying but very few believe me. one user called me nuts for saying I believe various famous "women" are men.

this Laura Loomer... this is one example. but also Marjorie Taylor Greene. also Just Pearly Things. these are all men.
I think you take it far. Just Pearly Things look like a White woman but I think you're dissing her inadvertently. You think she looks crazy so you call her a man. :ftw9nwa:

But this one, nah, this one looks like an el hombre transformador.

NidarNidar

Punisher
1713914999863.png

Ugly women exist, Omar. Why is that so hard for you to believe?

is that why "Michelle" Obama had the... suspicious bulge... in that famous clip that went viral from when she was on Ellen? the ugliness gathered and formed a bulge? and on the lower end of MJG's face, the ugliness gathered to a form a male chin?

of course these explanations will emerge. "oh we're picking on ugly women"....

just like during covid it was "you're killing grandma".

these explanations emerge to conclude "see? not only are you wrong- but you are wrong and a bad person for having such wrongthink".

nevertheless, I don't let the wool go over my eyes. I know very well that there are male features and female features and that the matter is not these celebs being ugly women... but these alleged famous "women" having male features. perhaps the heroic chin of Marjorie Taylor Greene- maybe for some, it escapes the untrained eye. but I'm not fooled. that "woman" has a manlier chin than most men

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
is that why "Michelle" Obama had the... suspicious bulge... in that famous clip that went viral from when she was on Ellen? the ugliness gathered and formed a bulge? and on the lower end of MJG's face, the ugliness gathered to a form a male chin?

of course these explanations will emerge. "oh we're picking on ugly women"....

just like during covid it was "you're killing grandma".

these explanations emerge to conclude "see? not only are you wrong- but you are wrong and a bad person for having such wrongthink".

nevertheless, I don't let the wool go over my eyes. I know very well that there are male features and female features and that the matter is not these celebs being ugly women... but these alleged famous "women" having male features. perhaps the heroic chin of Marjorie Taylor Greene- maybe for some, it escapes the untrained eye. but I'm not fooled. that "woman" has a manlier chin than most men
:deadmanny: :dead: :dead:

Trending