What amazes me most about the majority of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inability to learn from each others devastating mistakes despite the frequent occurrences of it, even worse then that is that most are totally not even interested to begin with, despite their extreme forms of gossiping and love of talk.

Take the explosion of single mothers for an example, every women has plenty of them as friends including others that went through pretty bad experiences, those afflicted love to talk about this endlessly and give solid advises which fall on deaf ears, and those same chicks will do the same shit, and you end up seeing a whole neighbourhood of single mothers all close friends since childhood, seldom to find one that steps back and thinks critically.

The Habitual repeated fixed-term cohabitation(can't call it marriage) with smiley doqon pubescent toothless fucktards with the hagbad of their mothers with such pretentious dick faces you would punch into next week, yet this Frankenstein useless monster becomes a father/husband and the poison is repeated.

The mark of intelligence is learning from the mistakes of others and to ensure you don't head down the same path of destruction those before you went, the inability of the majority of women in general to grasp this very crucial fact is destroying our communities.

The scum male is easily identifiable and women have the better intuition of the genders along with all the wisdom of those that failed that unlike man cannot hide their failures and broken families, It amazes me time and time again how the majority of women never learn from these precious lessons.

This is complete contrasts to males in general, whom listen and heed knowledgeable beneficial advise, there is so much of countless mistakes and obstacles many have avoided as a result of this, why is this so difficult for most women? what is the excuse?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You have a point with the gossip. What's the point of sitting together talking shit if nothing is learned

es aint shit but hoes and tricks

The so called intelligent fjeld-abe everyone! The profound wisdom is awestrucking.
51ded320-8b3f-0131-5284-1e42d7db3271.gif

VixR

Veritas
A divorce =/= scum man/woman, it = incompatiblity. They couldn't make it work. It stopped working.

The 'explosion' of single parenthood is due to ppl no longer being pressed to stress something that isn't working to live fake lives.

If you're entering a relationship and you account for the right traits in the person, and it's with someone you mesh with...it can still end. That is what ppl try to do, afterall, look for "the right one", and then suddenly "the one" turns out being "right" for a time - one, two, three, five, ten years - and not "forever".

Turns out "forever" is too long.

"The majority of women"

I'm waiting for your research paper..

When the doctors and big pharma give you a pill for your depression and schizophrenia but it gives you epilepsy attacks, would you discontinue the course immediately or would you continue until someone finds a research paper from a quakademic stating this specific symptom ?

Would you gamble with your child and give them the cocktails of vaccines despite it being linked to autism with countless visible proof's and parental testimonies? Or would you dismiss it all that in favour of 'purported' quickademic establishment 'research' paper ??

That's were we differ, I use my senses, observations, knowledge, common sense, critical thought, experiences along with the wisdom of our religion above everything else.

Were as for you, the quickademic establishment charlatan and their 'research' papers are you overlords and source of primary knowledge, you will ignore your own senses, observations and experiences for theirs, that's mental slavery 101.

When the doctors and big pharma give you a pill for your depression and schizophrenia but it gives you epilepsy attacks, would you discontinue the course immediately or would you continue until someone finds a research paper from a quakademic stating this specific symptom ?

Would you gamble with your child and give them the cocktails of vaccines despite it being linked to autism with countless visible proof's and parental testimonies? Or would you dismiss it all that in favour of 'purported' quickademic establishment 'research' paper ??

That's were we differ, I use my senses, observations, knowledge, common sense, critical thought, experiences along with the wisdom of our religion above everything else.

Were as for you, the quickademic establishment charlatan and their 'research' papers are you overlords and source of primary knowledge, you will ignore your own senses, observations and experiences for theirs, that's mental slavery 101.

When you make a claim, you back it up.

Say 'quickademic' 10 times really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending