What age would you say a man must have all his ish together

I’m gonna be honest. If you don’t own property or have a nice investment fund, you didn’t “make it”. Just having a good job doesn’t mean you’re established. You could lose that tomorrow, unless you’re self employed. I think this pandemic is exposing how fragile most peoples financial stability is.

For example, I have enough money to not work for 1 year and be comfortable. But, I still don’t own property yet (which I’m planning on getting into). So I wouldn’t say I’m a place I would say I’m self sufficient and able to take care of a family all by myself yet. InshaAllah it will happen soon.

PS: Owning property in some places is almost impossible, so I would rather focus on investing in businesses in the mean time or until the market corrects.
Yeah but if you start a decent job in your early 20s, barring an economic depression, you should own properties by 30.

Yeah but if you start a decent job in your early 20s, barring an economic depression, you should own properties.
In most large cities, that would be impossible. Who the hell can afford 600k+ house? A mortgage is also a liability that isn’t great for someone who is young as well. You shouldn’t buy property if you aren’t planning on staying in it for more than 7-8 years. The closing costs alone would eat you alive.

Those in LA, New York, London, Toronto Or any large metropolis won’t be buying houses anytime soon, unless they get family members to pitch in (which I think just illustrates my point that this person isn’t ready yet). Young people willing to move for higher salaries shouldn't be buying property. They should be renting or living at with others. It doesn’t even make financial sense. Investing in business or investments that don’t eat up your cash flow is critical. I would suggest looking at Grant Cardone (he’s a weird guy and a scientologist, but his investing advice is great). He suggest that you should avoid owning property as long as possible. The upkeep for it is expensive and if you aren’t renting it out, than it’s pretty much a money drain.

Gambar

VIP
Waa qadr, as long as a man tries is what matters. For us we have community supports so if a man really wants to get his shit together he can. Alhamdulilah I’m a woman and it falls on men except for child rearing.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tenor.gif

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Waa qadr, as long as a man tries is what matters. For us we have community supports so if a man really wants to get his shit together he can. Alhamdulilah I’m a woman and it falls on men except for child rearing.
Are you married?

Trending