What age would you say a man must have all his ish together

SSpotters tend to be more nerdy types, not sure if our social circles are representative of Somalis in general.
A report was done about Somali pupils here; https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/site...li_Pupils_Raising_Achievement_Report_2014.pdf

They preformed higher than the national average at GCSE's (exam taken at 16), and have shown remarkable improvement over the years. This trend will carry on into A-Levels and University as well.

Also, (and this may be anedcotal), but my Sixth form (classes taken before going to university) was 50% Somali and was full of Somali's taking STEM subjects and going on to University.
1590368742095.png

A report was done about Somali pupils here; https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/site...li_Pupils_Raising_Achievement_Report_2014.pdf

They preformed higher than the national average at GCSE's (exam taken at 16), and have shown remarkable improvement over the years. This trend will carry on into A-Levels and University as well.

Also, (and this may be anedcotal), but my Sixth form (classes taken before going to university) was 50% Somali and was full of Somali's taking STEM subjects and going on to University.
View attachment 120271
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But we need to get to Nigerian and Pajeet levels

Depends. Some as young as early 20s and others never.

but ideally I would say by 30 and that’s starting late like at 25.
I’m gonna be honest. If you don’t own property or have a nice investment fund, you didn’t “make it”. Just having a good job doesn’t mean you’re established. You could lose that tomorrow, unless you’re self employed. I think this pandemic is exposing how fragile most peoples financial stability is.

For example, I have enough money to not work for 1 year and be comfortable. But, I still don’t own property yet (which I’m planning on getting into). So I wouldn’t say I’m a place I would say I’m self sufficient and able to take care of a family all by myself yet. InshaAllah it will happen soon.

PS: Owning property in some places is almost impossible, so I would rather focus on investing in businesses in the mean time or until the market corrects.

Trending