What age would you say a man must have all his ish together

Apollo

VIP
Gen X never had a president. lmao, all US presidents have been boomers for a long time (even Obama technically).

cancel boomers, enough is enough.

Ngl I don’t care if he ain’t got his shit together. These days I’ve gravitated more towards the guys in their mid 20s who have stable lives and you can build something together. I blame the faraxs at my workplace :mjcry: :wow:
Define "stable lives" lol:patrice:

Apollo

VIP
Hmmm I think it's below. I have some selection bias since all the Somalis I know go uni.

Western Somali parents don't really promote good trade options. It's either becoming a doctor/lawyer or bust. I fear what will happen to those Somalis.

What % of UK Somalis go to university do you think? Is it above or below the national rate?
I don't think there's been an official census, but I'm fairly certain it's higher.

I do know Somali's preform higher than average in secondary schools and the lowest-performing group in the UK in terms of education are White Working-class people.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think there's been an official census, but I'm fairly certain it's higher.

I do know Somali's preform higher than average in secondary schools and the lowest-performing group in the UK in terms of education are White Working-class people.

SSpotters tend to be more nerdy types, not sure if our social circles are representative of Somalis in general.

Anecdotally I don't think it's true.

By pure numbers I think most boys I grew up with fell off sadly.

:yacadiim:
My calculations tell me, I don't meet your criteria
I wonder what mi'lady sophisticate's criteria is?
"be 30+, a home-owner with six-figures in savings"
1577295943604.png