What age is the ideal age for males and females to get married?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
4-6 years after uni so 27-30. To get married for me I have to have at least £150k net worth with minimum £50k saved and making £60k+ a year. Marrying at 21 is the worst thing you can do. Having kids with student loans is a bad choice.

There is always secret marriages to cope with sexual desires in the meantime.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
4-6 years after uni so 27-30. To get married for me I have to have at least £150k net worth with minimum £50k saved and making £60k+ a year. Marrying at 21 is the worst thing you can do. Having kids with student loans is a bad choice.

With our system in Australia we don't have to pay the debt straight in fact most people don't even get to paying back the whole loan.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

Secret marriage what the hell is that ? Might as well just have a girlfriend lol

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
28-32

Both male and female.

Income to Debt ratio of young Somali couples with single income households is a disaster.
That's a bit old don't ya think,I reckon it should be 26 for males and 23-24 for females,this at least gives them some time to establish their careers and actually generate a decent dual income from it.

That's a bit old don't ya think,I reckon it should be 26 for males and 23-24 for females,this at least gives them some time to establish their careers and actually generate a decent dual income from it.

Gives them time?

@ 23-24 you're 1-2 years fresh out of UNI and getting nestled into a career. Dual income reporting and family household money management foreign to the new generation.

If both parties make 60k a year they will have 120K a year which puts them higher than Asian American household income.

New millennial Somali households need to take dual income seriously.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Whenever you're financially secure and independent, what ever age that happens to be. Usually late 20s early 30s

30's for men, so they can mature and get that saqajanimo of out their system and turn into beast-daddies like Macron :mjhaps:

20's for women, not because they are ready but to have better looking brides-maid, over my dead body is I going to have five baked patatos ruin my weeding :mjohreally:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
40 for males and 35 for females. At this age a male is tired of the "i don't want to settle" bullshit and a woman has been around long enough to get rid of the bullshit "knight in shining armor" fantasy. This allows for a marriage between two rational people. Obviously the ages are kind of arbitrary but I'd say around 40 and 35. Also, studies show that the older you get married, the less likely you will get divorced.

Gambar

VIP
Gives them time?

@ 23-24 you're 1-2 years fresh out of UNI and getting nestled into a career. Dual income reporting and family household money management foreign to the new generation.

If both parties make 60k a year they will have 120K a year which puts them higher than Asian American household income.

New millennial Somali households need to take dual income seriously.
My husband and I made that amount (actually 60k/70k) together after the struggle of the first year of marriage and we got married at the age of 23. Going to grad school means an even higher salary which is a suggestion I'd give to all but don't go to school at the same time. Sometimes that struggle is good and brings you both closer together.

My husband and I made that amount (actually 60k/70k) together after the struggle of the first year of marriage and we got married at the age of 23. Going to grad school means an even higher salary which is a suggestion I'd give to all but don't go to school at the same time. Sometimes that struggle is good and brings you both closer together.

Great for you guys. Cut costs and find ways to double down on a side business together, invest in the market, flip homes and build equity.

In Canada the household to income/debt ratio is 163%. That's madness.

Gambar

VIP
Great for you guys. Cut costs and find ways to double down on a side business together, invest in the market, flip homes and build equity.

In Canada the household to income/debt ratio is 163%. That's madness.
My parents own a home, we helped them pay off the mortgage. We also helped them also extra rooms and another level to the home. We have no investments in businesses yet. We are thinking of starting a nutritional meal delivery service like Blue Apron/Hello Kitchen, but with traditional Somali foods as I have a background in nutrition, food safety, and policy. Just thinking about what would be the most profitable and smart business.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Ayeeyo macaan you inspire me with your relationship stories Ilaahay ha idiin barakeeyo gurigiina.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending