What age do you want your future wife to be?

What age do you want your future wife to be?

• 16-18

• 18-20

• 20-22

• 22-24

• 25-30

• 30+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18-20, anything under and you're a weirdo, anything over and you must like rusty vaginas!!

/s This is intended for Knowles

I have a thing for sugar mommies those edos drive crazy

:gucciwhat:

Wallahi one time this caked up habaryar thought I was chirpsing her. Tried to shut me down by telling me she could've mothered me. I looked at her like I know. I was a miskiin back then and actually apologized for the blatant misunderstanding

Y'all savage out here though I see. Tryna backshot lil haruun from footy's hooyo n shit, acudubillah

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I plan on marrying at around 30. So 25-30 makes sense to me.

You cant marry a 17 year old :gucciwhat: pretty sure its illegal. But anyways what if she was 21 or 22 whilst youre 22? Lol is it this serious bisinkiii

You can marry a 16 year old with her parent's permission. I know a 24 y.o dating a 16 year old. He picks her up while she's in her uniform. She's starting 6th form this September loool

Apollo

VIP
I'm not going to marry in my 20s. Livin la vida loca.

Most likely early 30s. So I want her to be the same age.

I don't want more than 2 kids anyway.

I've fallen for Western degeneracy. :lol:

If your around 25 you cannot say you want a girl who is 17 or 18 thats not right in my opinion. Men that age should be going for girls who are 21 and over atleast.

Apollo

VIP
Marrying early is bad in the West. There's a high chance of divorce and it will ruin your career options as you are less willing to move for jobs.

My two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts