What Africans Really Think About Each Other ? .....

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You niggas (east african men) always complain about east african women not hyping their own men enough and other ones instead, which is not true! I dont know about Ethiopian/Habesha women, cause they actually get married to other men in droves, namely Nigerian dudes, but Somali women can cuss you (constructive criticism) all she likes, they still have Somali mens back til the end.

so here is an example of one hyping you up heavy in the presence of just West/South Africans.

This girl is model type good looking. Mashallah. As per usual, the African conversation is dominated by one side, but what's new. The way they cut off North Africa and also have a white girl repping South Africa is sending me.

Sub Saharan edition? Wtf why are Africans all grouped together.
They don't want to educate themselves on the different regions and ethnic groups of Africa. At least recruit someone who knows the difference to help with making the video.
Somali is not a sub saharan country, Ethiopia is open for debate.

x z

Sub Saharan edition? Wtf why are Africans all grouped together.
They don't want to educate themselves on the different regions and ethnic groups of Africa. At least recruit someone who knows the difference to help with making the video.
Somali is not a sub saharan country, Ethiopia is open for debate.

sub means below, and somalia is below the sahara desert, so yes they are subsuharan. i dont like the term as the word sub has negative connotations, like subhuman, but its still accurate

x z

Naag nool she held it down for us :wow:

The j!reer kulaha look at me :pacspit:

i would like your comment but dont like the use of that word.

but fr, he was not even cute. nigerians are known to be cocky as hell, so that explains his stance.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
i would like your comment but dont like the use of that word.

but fr, he was not even cute. nigerians are known to be cocky as hell, so that explains his stance.
Abayo mcn j1reer is not bad word it is to describe a sub saharan african that is not somali, adoon is racist nigga/slave term I blame the sjws and blm somalis for making j1reer a bad word. J1reers in somalia call themselves j1reers so why can't I call them j1reer? :manny: let's not derail your thread

x z

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 01.54.34.png

hmmmmm. on second thoughts, she gives me jeejeesato vibes. maybe to troll some of you i would refer to down south as 'their country' and in general to other somalis who are southern, but dont think id confidentally go around saying 'they' referring to another group of somalis who are not landers, like im not one myself. especially if im representing somalis. to outsiders, we need to look united. landernimo til i dhimo, but somalinimo comes first

and also, she is responding to a girl who asked if she is somali, cause in the video she said she is from djibouti, and in the comments she replied she was djiboutian (rolls eyes). ok girl, we could already infer that from the video, we're wondering if ur afar or somali. if she answered that to her ancestors 100 years ago they would not even know what she is talking about

x z

allah waan dintay. i think 2020 is officially the year madhows are done with white people. these cadaans were so unproblematic in the video, but their mere presence has rattled many! blm has successfully made white people public enemy no.1, not like i feel sorry for them tho lol.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 02.04.02.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 02.04.21.png

View attachment 137940

hmmmmm. on second thoughts, she gives me jeejeesato vibes. maybe to troll some of you i would refer to down south as 'their country' and in general to other somalis who are southern, but dont think id confidentally go around saying 'they' referring to another group of somalis who are not landers, like im not one myself. especially if im representing somalis. to outsiders, we need to look united. landernimo til i dhimo, but somalinimo comes first

and also, she is responding to a girl who asked if she is somali, cause in the video she said she is from djibouti, and in the comments she replied she was djiboutian (rolls eyes). ok girl, we could already infer that from the video, we're wondering if ur afar or somali. if she answered that to her ancestors 100 years ago they would not even know what she is talking about

Only troll and jeesato is you. The xalimo in the video is a proud Somali and fiercely anti ja.reer. The entire time she was physically disgusted by the ja.reer’s over confidence. When he said look at me, she looked like she was going to puke, while ur “lander” ass was probably drooling.

74D9DCAA-2E3B-4176-B1DE-2AE08C84FE7B.jpeg

Kudos to the Somali girl! She is not only beautiful but also intelligent!
:salute:

Many african sisters were triggered by the comments on Ethiopia though. :ftw9nwa:

1597836802076.png

Last edited:
I find it astonishingly insecure and strange how they don't allow Horners to love their own features. You cannot say you love your own light skin, your own hair, your own ANYTHING.

At the same time, the very reason why Horner women are sought out is to acquire those features.

The way they came for the @xabashi comments says it all.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I find it astonishingly insecure and strange how they don't allow Horners to love their own features. You cannot say you love your own light skin, your own hair, your own ANYTHING.

At the same time, the very reason why Horner women are sought out is to acquire those features.

The way they came for the @xabashi comments says it all.

One can't acquire something they don't have.

Trending