What a weird dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i fell a sleep around 7am and woke up a while ago, but to my surprise i didnt woke up normal, it was rather strange and shocking:ooh: i was dreaming and in My dream it was my burial and guess who attended? Fucking somalispot family were all roaming at the burial site :ileycry: Im kinda shocked, can this turn into reality?

guys i fell a sleep around 7am and woke up a while ago, but to my surprise i didnt woke up normal, it was rather strange and shocking:ooh: i was dreaming and in My dream it was my burial and guess who attended? Fucking somalispot family were all roaming at the burial site :ileycry: Im kinda shocked, can this turn into reality?

:pachah1: The fact somalispot family was there means the dream won't happen

I know you in real life your name is Miguel Jontel

Singer_Miguel_2013_2.jpg

We will all attend your burial bro

My post was general as I don't know you in real life. What I meant is take some time to reflect and improve yourself (some advice anyone could use). Maybe all you need is a fresh start.
I think im the only saint in here, i was created in the perfect image of the lord

Was our faces the display pic? I bet i was 250 pounds of pure muscles :cool:

TooMacaan

VIP
Wdym "can this turn into a reality"? :patrice:
Do you have a terminal illness? Are you expecting to pass away in the near future? Does your 'irl family' not care enough to attend? Is this your way of inviting us to your funeral? More info needed sxb.

Wdym "can this turn into a reality"? :patrice:
Do you have a terminal illness? Are you expecting to pass away in the near future? Does your 'irl family' not care enough to attend? Is this your way of inviting us to your funeral? More info needed sxb.
Iam as healthy as one can get and Why do you want this turn into reality? You want me to die this eartly:eek:.

My family attended and they invited My friends and somehow that included somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending