what a miracle

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ya allah you are teasing me teasing me. I tried to click on this link that said "tarot reading". I know it's shirk but I wasn't even interested in it, I wanted to see people's reaction. this is the second time this month I tried to click and it wouldn't work. LOOOOOL im sorry my Lord i'll stop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Ya allah you are teasing me teasing me. I tried to click on this link that said "tarot reading". I know it's shirk but I wasn't even interested in it, I wanted to see people's reaction. this is the second time this month I tried to click and it wouldn't work. LOOOOOL im sorry my Lord i'll stop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the way you're moving the cursor erratically and the quick zoomings in and out is giving me:

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
my eye πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘sees you are not only on this site, but sippin quen blackwell aka diplos underage girl tea, doing some sort of blackpink stan twitter search & and sscrolling through IG......... all the while ignoring that lonely schoology tab that hasnt been opened since yesterday......

Villainess

my eye πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘sees you are not only on this site, but sippin quen blackwell aka diplos underage girl tea, doing some sort of blackpink stan twitter search & and sscrolling through IG......... all the while ignoring that lonely schoology tab that hasnt been opened since yesterday......

stop eating me up like that DAMN lemme breathe. are you some typa tarot reader as well

Villainess

Nicki is my substitute hooyo
i finally found my new best friend:ahh:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
was i the only one waiting for some kind of sound or music in that video....:damnmusic:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What's tarot reading?
its when ur playing a poker and the opponent is wearing glasses and it refects his cards thereby allowing u to win
Sticker yellow vest gj revolte revolution demonstration demonstrator people prolo smic smicard ric megaphone anger risitas beret in knee skin

Trending

Latest posts