What a disgrace....

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I saw this coming back from work....
1E1F634F-6E98-4364-8D76-1421E4E93DDC.jpeg

India was a big nation when muslims had the power, Britain and hinduism destroyed.

such a disgrace.

That's quite embarrassing to be honest. Why would they publish this in the London Underground? I reckon that this is intentionally done to associate South Asians as potential rapists. It's not an act of solidarity as it doesn't help the Rape Crisis in India. Any Indian that supports this is a fool.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
That's quite embarrassing to be honest. Why would they publish this in the London Underground? I reckon that this is intentionally done to associate South Asians as potential rapists. It's not an act of solidarity as it doesn't help the Rape Crisis in India. Any Indian that supports this is a fool.
wallahi that was my idea to... there is truly rape crisis in India but this is just embarrassing at the best.

wallahi that was my idea to... there is truly rape crisis in India but this is just embarrassing at the best.

Actions mean louder than words. If the poster said British Indians have done X,Y and Z to support rape victims through counselling or listed any contributions made to the problem then that would be complimentary but this is very bad press.

Indians very are horny creatures, they f*ck literally anything, even animals if they have to. These people need to het to the root of their problem and find solutions

Trending

Latest posts