WHAT A CRUEL WORLD WE LIVE IN...

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I am bawling my eyes as I am watching this, how can humans be so evil??? Who could possibly even think of hurting a newborn. I feel nauseous wallahi...:frdfvsb:
AUN BABY BRIANNA SHE WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS DUNYA:it0tdo8: her mother, father and uncle deserve jahanam!

Last edited:

Daacad90

tumblr_mhma10e8V41s2u3p1o1_400.gif

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The tragedy is not the semi-conscious infant who had no concept of experience. No, indeed you should weep for yourself who will die feeling every sensation and pondering every regret.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The tragedy is not the semi-conscious infant who had no concept of experience. No, indeed you should weep for yourself who will die feeling every sensation and pondering every regret.
The baby had no sins
We all have sins
Ur right but I’ll always feel worse for the baby because she had all the potential in the world
Our stories will end but hers never truly started

Daacad90

You are soooo weird I don't know where to start.:farmajoyaab::noneck:

Daacad90

What she said isn’t wrong but damn it’s kind of harsh.
The baby had no sins and a full life ahead
We all have sins and we’ve all had the highs and lows of life. Hers never really began
No I get that it's just so unexpected from her. By the way how are you feeling? Do you feel better? I will make shurbo maraq digaag for you!:fittytousand:

Daacad90

I despise the mother even more so than the father and uncle. How could a mother do this to her own child? Her flesh and blood?:stressed:

mrlog

VIP
I am bawling my eyes as I am watching this, how can humans be so evil??? Who could possibly even think of hurting a newborn. I feel nauseous wallahi...:frdfvsb:
AUN BABY BRIANNA SHE WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS DUNYA:it0tdo8: her mother, father and uncle deserve jahanam

walaalo u do know that every human is capable of the utmost cruelty.
The ones who realise this then get PTSD because this evil within us scrambles your psyche

Trending

Latest posts