what’s your view on donating to the poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
How much are you willing to donate.how much do you think the rich should donate?
Should they donate a lot?

when I mean a lot I’m talking close to a decent % of a multi millionaires or billionaires income. Like 25-50%

We got all these billionaires and millionaires in the world. So a kid would even think they can really help out poor people if they donated their wealth.

But people don’t want to give up the money they worked hard for. Some especially don’t want to give their money to bums who messed up their own lives.

Everyone always drags rich people for this but would the same people actually do the same thing?

We got all these average middle class people making decent money. They can make a change too? Are they donating as well or are they just focusing on themselves and their families.

So question for all you fucks: you wake up one morning with 30 billion dollars in your bank account. How much are you going to donate.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This dude Elon musk can really use some of his money to help people but the nigga is using his wealth to make flame throwers.

Jeff bezos legit just owns his own space company. They dude with a 133 billion net worth. He can really help a lot of people.

Apollo

VIP
I would give money to organizations who aim to lower the fertility rate in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Worlds-most-important-graph-2017.png

That there even exists multimillionaires and billionaires in a world where people are starving and living in destitution is an absolute disgrace. Those rich people wouldn't have gotten where they are without someway or another depending on the society they live in, so to talk about how hard they've worked as if that is the only factor that matters is ridiculous.

If I had any say in the matter, I would have a 70-90% tax rate for those multimillionaires and billionaires. I'd then use that money to fund free public education (from elementary school to university), free healthcare, infrastructure and social security. Ordinary people would have a tax rate of 30-40%.

Im paying however much zakah im required to pay and whenever bilaal from baadio and the rest of my tuulo hit me up for their monthly salaries.
Anything else will be going to medical and technological research, No more unnecessary handouts to Africa sxb. No more qashin organizations either.

Status
Not open for further replies.