What’s your ultimate goal in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I plan to create a Somali animation studio

Japanese are getting complacent and producing low tier garbage lately because they have no real competition:ivers:
so as long you focus on storytelling and do something about the terrible voice acting and have professional af Somali voice acting, you will easily surpass them.

You have my full support :salute:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Japanese are getting complacent and producing low tier garbage lately because they have no real competition:ivers:
so as long you focus on storytelling and do something about the terrible voice acting and have professional af Somali voice acting, you will easily surpass them.

You have my full support :salute:
:friendhug:
I will combat Japanese degeneracy!:fittytousand:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My ultimate goal in life is to get a college degree. What about you guys?

depositphotos_213648462-stock-illustration-praying-everyday-salat.jpg

My ultimate goal in life is to get a college degree. What about you guys?

Take Jubaland out of the failed somali union, we were a kigndom before the british forced us

insha Allah take back Ogadeniya

and free NFD from kenya and create a massive kingdom between the three

appoint the current ugaas and sultan as kings,

create a cushtic union with harar, canfaar and other cushtics,

develop the land, other somalis can do whatever they want with their village

become the greatest and most famous somali origin economist the world has ever seen

spread Islamic economics and show the world a economy can perfectly run with OUT riba/interest

have 7 babies with the wife, insha Allah and travel around the world

create a strong platform to unite the most ummah after he;ping somali regions/tribes develop their own land, basically create like a somali union then an islamic union

the ummah is dying slowly, bad leaders, weak corrupt leaders, change it and free Palestine and rohinga and Chinese and Philippines and thai muslim lands, or atleast build the foundation so it can be attained in 100 years time

sikc and tired of seeing the muslim word so weak,

insha Allah, lofty aims but aims for the stars.......
\

To be free. To be happy in my own company and to explore/connect with nature as much possible. And to get as close as possible to a wolf, my spirit animal.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Take Jubaland out of the failed somali union, we were a kigndom before the british forced us

insha Allah take back Ogadeniya

and free NFD from kenya and create a massive kingdom between the three

appoint the current ugaas and sultan as kings,

create a cushtic union with harar, canfaar and other cushtics,

develop the land, other somalis can do whatever they want with their village

become the greatest and most famous somali origin economist the world has ever seen

spread Islamic economics and show the world a economy can perfectly run with OUT riba/interest

have 7 babies with the wife, insha Allah and travel around the world

create a strong platform to unite the most ummah after he;ping somali regions/tribes develop their own land, basically create like a somali union then an islamic union

the ummah is dying slowly, bad leaders, weak corrupt leaders, change it and free Palestine and rohinga and Chinese and Philippines and thai muslim lands, or atleast build the foundation so it can be attained in 100 years time

sikc and tired of seeing the muslim word so weak,

insha Allah, lofty aims but aims for the stars.......
\
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts