What’s your thoughts on the Noble Macrobian trend rn

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
My thought is we keep it going, more posts appreciating our honorable heritage and descent. -from a noble Macrobian Woman

farmajoyaab.png

Your defo a plant one minute you considered yourself a blm halimo now your a macrobian. You must be a dark nn troll.
I think ur a fed and not a woman either.

Whats your motive?

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
It’s a trend to make up for the ceeb we experienced as a ppl for the last 100 yrs. Nothing positive is attached to the somali name so ppl r pushing this macrobian bs to have something to be proud of like the habeshas have aksum,

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
It’s a trend to make up for the ceeb we experienced as a ppl for the last 100 yrs. Nothing positive is attached to the somali name so ppl r pushing this macrobian bs to have something to be proud of like the habeshas have aksum,
You're thinking to deep into this.
If I wanted to parade a older version of somalia I would have been constantly talking about the glories of adal but I ain't.
I'm using words like Caucasian alongside Macrobian so that should be enough to tell you it's a joke

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
You're thinking to deep into this.
If I wanted to parade a older version of somalia I would have been constantly talking about the glories of adal but I ain't.
I'm using words like Caucasian alongside Macrobian so that should be enough to tell you it's a joke
For some it might be a joke but for others this is their ancient egyptians schtick.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
For some it might be a joke but for others this is their ancient egyptians schtick.
I don't understand how some people would take it seriously, I don't even believe macrobia existed let along parade it with pride.
I as a northerner would rather parade adal and the several city states

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
It's completely embarssing and juvenile, and it makes me shudder every time I hear it. There's a difference between being interested in Somali history and then making mockery of it.

We’re not mocking it we’re proud of it but people who see it as mocking usually dont take Somali nationalism seriously and see it as trolling

It's completely embarssing and juvenile, and it makes me shudder every time I hear it. There's a difference between being interested in Somali history and then making mockery of it.

We’re not mocking it we’re proud of it but people who see it as mocking usually dont take Somali nationalism seriously and see it as trolling
Understandable, but I was more concerned with the incels. The number of times I've heard incels utilize macrobians is absurd, especially in gender disputes. I'm afraid that at this point, macrobians will be connected with incels, destroying its heritage.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
last 100 years kulaha were we also in plantation

Trending

Latest posts