What’s your opinion on marrying a singe mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
You asking this question without any background info.
Are you single father? how many kids does she have? when was her divorce finalized?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
We have very good relationship so far but I kind of feel like I am not her priority and I am also scared I will have to deal with her ex

Well Duhh, we're talking about a single mother here.

After her baby, family, baby father and job you're the bottom of her priority list. Unless you have children yourself I suggest you don't even bother sxb. It's just too much drama and more cons than pros no matter how you look at it.

As someone said...her kid will be her top priority in the relationship everything else comes second.

Single mothers only for single fathers

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Many guys over 35 will have to deal with that unless they perv out and get a girl much younger than them. For younger guys, I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm a single mother getting married to guy with kids. I think I'd find it weird if I married a guy with no kids. But if you love her marry her, if you don't then marry someone without the baggage.

I'm a single mother getting married to guy with kids. I think I'd find it weird if I married a guy with no kids. But if you love her marry her, if you don't then marry someone without the baggage.
she is very nice to me so far and we really clique. so i still have no reason to stop talking to her. but i am just scared of dealing all the drama about the baby daddy and the kid since i still dont feel like am ready to be a father.

she is very nice to me so far and we really clique. so i still have no reason to stop talking to her. but i am just scared of dealing all the drama about the baby daddy and the kid since i still dont feel like am ready to be a father.

As a divorcee I can't think of a time my ex and current partner would meet except when he's picking up his kids on the weekend. There shouldn't be any drama and she probably hates his guts.

As a divorcee I can't think of a time my ex and current partner would meet except when he's picking up his kids on the weekend. There shouldn't be any drama and she probably hates his guts.
i will see how it goes, i really dont like to generalize all single mothers and call them s, so i will give her a shot and will see if it will works out all good.

lool you people crack me up.. whats wrong with a single-mothers or devorced women? If the age isn't an issue for you, then you're probably good to go. Her putting her child ahead of you right now is good sign, shows she knows her priorities.

Plus she's been married so she knows what NOT to do, you won't have to deal with any of the bickering inexperienced girls usually bring. It's a rough market for girls nowadays and having experienced all that time without a husband will probably make her appreciate you that much more.

But you're definitely making this up so none of this really matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending