What’s your morning ritual like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the radio. It’s always on till I step out the front door. I can’t live without having a radio.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Kanye west on my drive to school.i will not leave my apartment Parking lot unless I'm listening to either 808s and heartbreak or graduation . Or college dropout .i hate driving to campus without some Kanye

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
After waking up the first thing I always do is check my phone.

During workdays there is no proper morning ritual. I’m running around cause my ass can’t get out of bed on time. I love to listen to Quran recitations when I need to hurry, because it calmes me down.

When I don’t have to work I always make myself a nice (and big if I feel like it) breakfast.

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
5 mins toilet 30 mins~15 wudhu 20~40mins prayer

when nose blocked can take up to 40 mins :gucciwhat::bell::mjlol::russ::ooh::manny::susp::browtf::damedamn::damn::dead:

Another one bites the dust :shookgabre:

@wawenka I really don't know you but take everything said here with a grain of salt. The majority of us aren't so ignorant in real life, some people get real bold behind their keyboards. You're welcome to stay on spot regardless of whether or not you're ethnic Somali.

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust :shookgabre:

@wawenka I really don't know you but take everything said here with a grain of salt. The majority of us aren't so ignorant in real life, some people get real bold behind their keyboards. You're welcome to stay on spot regardless of whether or not you're ethnic Somali.
Stop undermining me

Duale

Somali is the name
4:00 am: Wake up, brushteeath, read one chapter of "Money Changes Everything" by Williamn Goetzmann and do physical exercises for 25 min.
5:30 am : Eat breakfast
6:00 am: fajar
6:30 am: Bloomberg/SSpot and chill

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I pop on Nick Ferrari on LBC, grab the City AM from Stamford hill station and have breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.