The one and only 4head
VIP
1624390765071.png

1624390799829.png

1624390831785.png

virgo sun
libra moon
sag rising
I tbh appreciate and love Sagittarius risings! They are really open minded most of the time and smt about there aura is definitely nurturing! You definitely want to expand your life and achieve everything you can if you possibly are able too, you might be perhaps tall or big? And have a golden thing going around.

Libra moons, are definitely not my leave of cake lmao. Either way, you definitely were the peacemaker among your friends and wanted stability over arguing, even among your family members. Your mother had certain expectations about you which you may or may not have fulfilled in your life, if you did, you have a peaceful relationship with each other. Smt I also noticed among libra moons is that they tend to settle at a young age and eagerly want to find their other half (tough I don’t get those vibes from you because of your sun and rising).

Virgo sun, poor soul, a really intelligent but poor soul. You had expectations growing up and wanted to excel at things you were good at to prove to others how great you are. You’re a modest and a very helpful person. You do get critical once you get angry at others and are the type to keep receipts. I tbh have a feeling that you may perhaps forgive, but totally not forget. As a Mutable sign, Virgo is also characterized by qualities of duality, so that those with the Sun in Virgo tends to have dual strengths. They often have the ability to blend logical analysis with practical knowhow, combining a sharp intellect with solid skills.

Hmmm, I recommend using this site

the sun represents the father, for example:
Aquarius Sun: Father stood out, had unusual beliefs, was social, and the conversationalist of the family. He was always willing to give advice but could be unreliable, unpredictable, and distant. He could have been someone they rebelled against and had many disagreements with opinions.

sun sign in 4th house:
This placement also shows that one of the parents had big influence over you. As the Sun represents the male, it was probably the father. The Sun in the fourth house can also mean that the mother had to take over the role of the father.

these 2 for example relate a lot with me since I have an Aquarius sun in the 4th house

Can’t believe so many of you are attacking this poor kid. Leave her alone, it’s normal to be into astrology when you’re younger. So many of you are closed off to new info for some reason. Even if you don’t believe it, it’s still fun to read it.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Hmmm, I recommend using this site

the sun represents the father, for example:
Aquarius Sun: Father stood out, had unusual beliefs, was social, and the conversationalist of the family. He was always willing to give advice but could be unreliable, unpredictable, and distant. He could have been someone they rebelled against and had many disagreements with opinions.

sun sign in 4th house:
This placement also shows that one of the parents had big influence over you. As the Sun represents the male, it was probably the father. The Sun in the fourth house can also mean that the mother had to take over the role of the father.

these 2 for example relate a lot with me since I have an Aquarius sun in the 4th house

Free Astrology Birth Chart Calculator (astro-seek.com)
1624391975806.png

1624392054699.png

1624392072828.png

Wow your mercury is in the 12th house:
Mercury in the 12th house can bring about a rather sneaky and wily individual who has the capacity for deception, manipulation and subterfuge.

tbh in my opinion- you should actually study and excel in History, Philosophy, or study the unknown or things humans can’t grasp or won’t talk about (Taboo) because that will entertain you and will make you interested

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wow your mercury is in the 12th house:
Mercury in the 12th house can bring about a rather sneaky and wily individual who has the capacity for deception, manipulation and subterfuge.

tbh in my opinion- you should actually study and excel in History, Philosophy, or study the unknown or things humans can’t grasp or won’t talk about (Taboo) because that will entertain you and will make you interested

Weird! I'm a History Student, soon to graduate and my "history" with Religions has been rather long, tumultus.

You may be onto something, i was always sneaky and still as secretive as in my childhood period.

I ambition to become a Politician and help my fellow people.

Sorry but I don't believe my life was writen in a website! How can you explain to me Astrology, in a clearer language?
sorry if i'm too insistent.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your moon sign indicates what type of relationship you have with your own mother, and the house it’s placed in shows how you got tested by your mother.

The Moon is in home at cancer, while it is exalted in Taurus. Both these placements are very good to have.

the moon is in Fall within Capricorn, while it doesn’t work comfortably within Scorpio or Aquarius.

Especially having a Capricorn moon shows how the person hasn’t had a comfortable relationship with their mothers, these people had to be their own “mothers” and only dependent on themselves while their mothers controlled them in every way possible. They had to be grown ups/adults at a young age.

Moon in Capricorn people tend to be born to environments that may be emotionally unstable or even abusive, this lead to them become adult like at a very young age. They learn to protect themselves at a young age, sometimes by closing their hearts. As adults, they find it difficult to let go and simply be.

is this about Mood sign or your mother? What has she done NOW?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
The other day sometime a week ago, Lake and I was walking outside, the Moon was close to the Earth and quarter full.
While we walked up the block the moon went further into the sky and was turning a brighter blue.
We both noticed it, we both said about it felt like the sky could time travel. Because it was so abnormal to witness!
A miracle moment that I feel good about. Deep inside, somehow, the ancestors were looking at me through the stars. I could feel it!

Weird! I'm a History Student, soon to graduate and my "history" with Religions has been rather long, tumultus.

You may be onto something, i was always sneaky and still as secretive as in my childhood period.

I ambition to become a Politician and help my fellow people.

Sorry but I don't believe my life was writen in a website! How can you explain to me Astrology, in a clearer language?
sorry if i'm too insistent.
Tbh it’s hard to explain since it’s just a belief! It basically predicts what you’ll go through or went through or are going through in life, it shows your karmic relations you have and where you need to heal from. For example, famous people always research their 5th and 10th house to see if they’ll be able to become famous, or look for any Leo placements (Leo signifies shining in a certain area wether it’s good or bad).

Astrology is a load of horse crap...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry that I’m replying this late!
Your mother has standards for your relationship that are clearly defined and understood. She has certain expectations that she always assumes you will fulfill, and you usually do. However, without realizing it, it's actually you who worked to define these rules in order to assure you are always treated fairly, kindly and to assure that your mother will always be there for you. Your expectations and reactions to your mother have served to set up a protocol in your relationship that keeps things peaceful between you.

Trending

Latest posts