What’s your MBTI?

lalayariis

Bad cop
From earlier posts, you might have been able to tell but I’m an ENTP. Chronic devils advocate can’t help it, but also wouldn’t trade to be any other type.

Post yours, I’d like to see what other Somalis are.

Right now it’s INFP. It switches between ISFJ and INFP. I don’t think it’s very accurate since I’m not idealistic and creative. I know that there’s no way MBTI could describe my personality to a pinpoint so I take what I can from it.

89FD060C-1E12-407D-AA83-D71D23C249E7.png

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
took it in few sites, some say infj some says intj idk what to believe

one thing i know is that im very intuitive, idk where half the sht i say come from

lalayariis

Bad cop
Right now it’s INFP. It switches between ISFJ and INFP. I don’t think it’s very accurate since I’m not idealistic and creative. I know that there’s no way MBTI could describe my personality to a pinpoint so I take what I can from it.

View attachment 83205
took it in few sites, some say infj some says intj idk what to believe

one thing i know is that im very intuitive, idk where half the sht i say come from

The best thing to do is take a cognitive function test, or just read them and decide. Sometimes 16 personalities can be tricky answering so something like above would make it easier to be more accurate.

View attachment 83205
INFP gang aswell.
friendhug.png
Tbh I'm not creative, and most people I know who are INFP as well aren't creative lol. I'm somewhat idealistic when it comes to myself but I'd never considered myself as one since I know they're wrong and not possible :/

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
ENFP but I keep getting INFP when I do these tests. Maybe it's because I can come across as shy/introverted and prefer one-to-one contact rather than talking within a group.

Trending