What’s your favourite fast food chain

My favourite is kfc I love the zinger tower burger meal
Least favourite is probably Taco Bell it’s absolutely crap and tastes cheap ,it’s literally dry hilib sheed sheed

Nowadays fast food makes me slightly sick, when you reach your early 20's you can expect your body to start rejecting that processed crap, enjoy it while you can.:axvmm9o:

Pf changs
4D0D64DE-FD3B-4673-BC55-9535F9B86243.jpeg

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Nowadays fast food makes me slightly sick, when you reach your early 20's you can expect your body to start rejecting that processed crap, enjoy it while you can.:axvmm9o:

you’ve perfectly summed up what I went through sxb. I can’t eat takeaway anymore like I used to as a kid. That shit makes me have diahorea

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
My body has only rejected snacks I still love fast food
You”re lucky. I can’t even have snacks from the store, the last time I had a takeaway meal I felt this sharp heavy pain in my stomach and dropped to my bed. 1 hour later I’m sittin on the toilet

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
McDonald's, I like kfc but it used to bang severely back in 2013 when they had Cajun chicken wrap and bbq ratcher burger such a shame is removed from the menu. Pizza hut used to taste nice in restaurants now only the delivery version tastes good mainly the next day.

In the uk the majority and myself only go for McDonald's and kfc, the only time I go to chicken shop is when I can't afford a big mac meal.
I love bakery sweets more than snacks

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Whenever I eat out for fat food I go for McDonald simply because I've been food their since like forever

Last year I order so much McDonalds it ridiculous. I used to get fast food once or twice a month before the pandemic
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
:rejoice: :rejoice:
But in all honesty how much profit do you think they make from just a single big mac though, I believe more than half the cost.
Aabo America investments is going smooth walahi :mjhaps::trumpsmirk: