What’s your favorite Anime?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I have been watching this anime called Daily lives of high school boys for a long time now and it’s hella funny.

Especially, the literacy girl part

The awkwardness of this show cracks me up
For awkwardness, Its not my fault im not popular takes the cup.
Gintama is by far the funniest anime

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Try 91 days,HxH,Berserk and Erased

Recently finished 91 days- amazing, finally a mafia inspired anime without magic or superpowers.
Tried HxH, finished it, but I don't know when it'll air again.
Berserk.......... We don't talk about the anime here, or anywhere. However, I have read it, the author has to step up his A game- AKA release more regularly.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A close one between Tatami Galaxy and Serial experimental lain.

Both have a surreal appeal to them and are psychological masterpieces in their own unique way.

Also serial experimental lain predicted the future of the internet which is equal parts fascinating and distrubing.
Serial experiments lain is so strange. There's hardly any talking and it felt unsettling at first but got used to it

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Recently finished 91 days- amazing, finally a mafia inspired anime without magic or superpowers.
Tried HxH, finished it, but I don't know when it'll air again.
Berserk.......... We don't talk about the anime here, or anywhere. However, I have read it, the author has to step up his A game- AKA release more regularly.
For Historical mangas, try Ad Astra, Scipio to Hannibal and Vagabond. Both have great art and story

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Favorite Animes in order.

Cowboy Bebop ***
FMA / FMA Brotherhood
Naruto (I quit after Asuma died)
Gintama

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Yo, it’s pretty good. These Somali Anime’s are quite funny. Y’all ever see this one.
Loooooool, I can't with the accent:mugshotman:
Found this in the related videos, loool at "aniga ayaad ila dagan tahay macalin"
Okay, the voice acting in this one is 100/10:cryinglaughsmiley:

For one piece: ennies lobby, marineford arcs ever thing else was trash

The death of their first ship though,
:mjcry:
How can u call Dressrosa trash. That was the next best arc after water 7/Enies Lobby. And Wano be looking good af so far. Marinefold was good but scenes like Akainu not doing shit when WB was beating the f*ck out him annoyed me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have been watching this anime called Daily lives of high school boys for a long time now and it’s hella funny.

Especially, the literacy girl part

The awkwardness of this show cracks me up

Trigun-anime.jpg

Trending

Latest posts