What’s your addiction?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am addicted to ……...

Fahaam? Fantastic

Rn my Addictions are cadaan malab and snus how about you?

I waste too much money on snus ffs.
Snus here is 100 kr

I hate it

But I'm down to the weakest epok atm, slowly weaning off:manny: Its hard tho, nicotine and drinking is a god tier combo, but after a night on 2cb years ago I've been straight up repulsed by cigarettes and hate them to this day, so snus is all I have:damedamn:

Zoot and my 15 year old girlfriend:lawd:

2vmvlx.png

This place. Never would have made an account if I knew it was this addicting.

giphy.gif
This place was so bad for my mental health I had to practially go awol. Just so many times wasted on replying to and schooling fools be they clout chasing faraaxs in general or that one ajnaabi in history & geneaology/genetics:noneck:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Bruh i don’t get how people can be addicted to coffe it tastes so disgusting. If u want a nicotine kick then snus does it.:dzmxmmb:
coffee and cigarettes are good together just saying since it makes the nicotine kick stronger

also i add a shit ton of sugar and some milk to make it drinkable:manny:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Snus here is 100 kr

I hate it

But I'm down to the weakest epok atm, slowly weaning off:manny: Its hard tho, nicotine and drinking is a god tier combo, but after a night on 2cb years ago I've been straight up repulsed by cigarettes and hate them to this day, so snus is all I have:damedamn:
bruh you're being ripped off

most snus is the same price as a pack of cigarettes or even less but those tend to be low tier

Trending