What’s you go to hijab style?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ok first can we talk about how Arab’s have the ugliest hijab styles? And if it wasn’t for Somalis making it popular in the west no one would wear it. Look at this shit
1601331362180.jpeg

1601331394130.jpeg

Vs somali
1601331438038.jpeg

1601331499028.jpeg

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I put a niqab on, then a jilly, then a chiffon hijab on top with cute pins and clips at my temples or ears. I don't see anyone else with this style so I can't post a pic

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I put a niqab on, then a jilly, then a chiffon hijab on top with cute pins and clips at my temples or ears. I don't see anyone else with this style so I can't post a pic
Ooh cool, two questions.

whats a Jilly
and where do you live? We can’t wear a niqab in america

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Ooh cool, two questions.

whats a Jilly
and where do you live? We can’t wear a niqab in america

Jilbab. I live in Tennessee lol. Niqab in America is possible if you aren't the self conscious or sensitive type. I can PM w you about it if you're curious

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
im not shy but I feel like I’d get harassed. How do you manage? You live in the SOUTH :damn:

I just genuinely don't care. Wallah it's that simple. People get weird and disrespectful yeah but I'm really f'ing crazy and they realize that sooner than later. I'm also from here so I speak the same and know how to greet the people as they greet me if y'know what I'm saying.

Trending

Latest posts