What’s the point of even getting married in the West for us Ethnics?

The whole marriage thing is still a viable option in the third world but isn’t the case in the west. Many people have shunned marriage in the west and are just cohabiting. I think most of us will also do the same sooner or later. Islam is what kept our parents in halal marriages but that is changing fast. Most ethnics won’t be Muslim in the 4th generation in the West.

The whole marriage thing is still a viable option in the third world but isn’t the case in the west. Many people have shunned marriage in the west and are just cohabiting. I think most of us will also do the same sooner or later. Islam is what kept our parents in halal marriages but that is changing fast. Most ethnics won’t be Muslim in the 4th generation in the West.
Why do you always use the word ethnic :what:

I want to experiment. Spread my seed :win:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The other day i saw a Xaliimo with a Bull dog taking a dog for a walk. A freaking bull dog. She was dressed feminine with long hair, raasta faareh hat holding her long hair and a robe to her knees covering bodacious feminine booty. Outside Somali Mall!!!

I gave her a skank stare
1618243206764.png

Last edited: