What’s the point in living

I’m so sick of the same old routine. I go to a job I hate for the whole week, get home every night at 22:00 and go to bed. Rinse and repeat until the weekend, where I go out with a few friends, smoke weed , spend Saturday morning depressed, then sit about doing next to nothing for the rest of my weekend.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sometimes you feel like life is a burden, I wish there was an off button and you dont exist no more.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fr man if it wasn’t haram I’d off myself
Islam says its haram to do it and you will abide in hell doing the suicide over and over again in hell.

What if somebody who was being severely tortured found a way to kill themselves to escape the pain? Would hell be their end?

The purpose of this life is to worship Allah swt. All the struggles and suffering in your life is because this life is a test. Either you submit and be rewarded in the afterlife or your don’t. The choice is yours

Seems like you currently have no direction in your life. I suggest you to get closer to your deen.

Islam says its haram to do it and you will abide in hell doing the suicide over and over again in hell.

What if somebody who was being severely tortured found a way to kill themselves to escape the pain? Would hell be their end?
Nah if your being tortured I’m pretty sure you can off yourself but I’m not 100% sure

The purpose of this life is to worship Allah swt. All the struggles and suffering in your life is because this life is a test. Either you submit and be rewarded in the afterlife or your don’t. The choice is yours

Seems like you currently have no direction in your life. I suggest you to get closer to your deen.
I’m trying. feels like Islam and fear of yawmul qiyama is the only that’s keeping me going

I’m so sick of the same old routine. I go to a job I hate for the whole week, get home every night at 22:00 and go to bed. Rinse and repeat until the weekend, where I go out with a few friends, smoke weed , spend Saturday morning depressed, then sit about doing next to nothing for the rest of my weekend.
Spend your free time doing something that nourishes your soul, activates your mind and rejuvenates your body. And remind yourself you go to your (however soul sucking it is) job for a purpose: to make halal income to support you and your family. You are doing the right thing by working so hard to reach your goals. This struggle will one day end and you’ll look back and appreciate how you persevered through it.

Last edited:
Whenever you're in a bad place remember those that are worse off than you. Think of the people of Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen and be grateful you aren't being tested like them. Also, you aren't the only one suffering. All humans share this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Follow these advice

• Get off ALL Social Media except Somalispot
  • Pray your Salat. Get obsessed with Youtube Islam Lectures
  • Find a good hobby
  • Forgive yourself
  • be thankful every day about something good you did
  • Less weed smoking- i cant say totally quit because your depressed disposition needs it
  • Gossip-- and then ask Allah swt for Toobaah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why not get a new job or find a girl.

Thats a long story huuno Cough Cough

1656889912074.png

My first piece of advice would be, to quit smoking. No doubt, the more one sins, the more one will feel sad and depressed. I myself have experienced this first hand, and many others have too.
The more you abandon sins and evil habits, the more you'll see your sadness/depression/grief go away.
Secondly, I can relate, but keep in mind that, life is meant to be hard and a test, the goal should be the next life, while enjoying our fair share of halal joys in this world.

When you start asking these questions you should volunteer. Give back to others help anyone you think needs helping hand. Some people are in worse conditions not that yours isn’t any worse but sometimes it makes you realize how selfish we can be just by helping others. The purpose of life to worship Allah and be helpful human being to others.

Surely you can go on trade? Get an apprenticeship, do your best, you will have a job that will always be in demand, you can potentially be your own boss as a plumber, electrician, carpenter etc, you will earn a lot of money in a demand industry. I suggest you to look into it, it’s about time Somalis stop looking down on this industry, rather than staying in some dead end office job, join a trade.

Dont feel sad neymar, this life is temporary, we are all here to worship Allah in this short life we have, be grateful that you have eyes that can see, ears that can hear, legs that can walk, living in the west where you have water and food at the end of the day. Be grateful what Allah has given you, and also stop smoking weed, it’s not worth it, it messes up your brain as well, makes you depressed etc.

"What's the point in living?"- is a pointless question if you know Islam and have a family. With your other issues; drop the drugs and general vices, explore your values and how you can incorporate them appreciatively into your life Stop living repetitively by taking an initiative learning and changing your circumstance.

One more thing, appreciate what you have at the moment, and move toward improvement. There are people living a way worse life than you and still have a better perspective.

Last edited:
Listen to Andrew tate and start making some lacag

I’ve been extremely stressed and I’m also bored asf, there’s nothing I enjoy doing at the moment. The one thing that gives me the the strength to keep going is thinking that there are other ppl who have it worse than me, so I thank allah for his blessings and get on wit my day🤷🏾‍♂️. Simply thank allah for his blessings and strive to be a better Muslim and a better a human being overall. And always remember there are many others who prolly have it 10x harder than you do.

Trending