What’s the best way to make passive money online?

dividend stock investing, but to make good money you'd need a lot of capital.Theres also index funds(kinda haram)which grow your money year in year out barring a once in a generation event like coronavirus.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
dividend stock investing, but to make good money you'd need a lot of capital.Theres also index funds(kinda haram)which grow your money year in year out barring a once in a generation event like coronavirus.
Interesting. What do you know about trading options? I heard it’s more lucrative

Interesting. What do you know about trading options? I heard it’s more lucrative
Imma look into that,im kinda new into the game, recently started swing trading and have made pretty good gains since I bought most shares at Aussie market lows.When the country eases restrictions more I reckon the worth of my current holdings would at the least double.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Imma look into that,im kinda new into the game, recently started swing trading and have made pretty good gains since I bought most shares at Aussie market lows.When the country eases restrictions more I reckon the worth of my current holdings would at the least double.
I’ll see if I can dip my toes in the water

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

There's an Australian Gold Company (Greatland Gold) who entered the stock market at 0.01 per share in Jan 20 and now it's up 90% decided to buy few hundred shares then.

They recently hit gold one of their mines, thinking of selling but could also keep it

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I am interested

Here are 6 ideas

1. Main Employment full time
  2. Freelancing - learn a profitable skill or one you have & market it.
  3. Stock Market be via Robin hood & Freetrade and buy dividend stocks (add100 monthly)
  4. Build a business back home
  5. Mortgage a property and rent it out
  6. Advertise for companies on Instagram (you get between 10-30% per purchase)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Passive usually means you need to put a shit ton of work in it initially.

Blogging - Affiliate marketing is 12 billion dollar industry. Once you have a articles high up in the search results for valuable keywords you'll be earning cash in your sleep for years.

Same with YouTube but it's a smaller but growing market.

Create content ... Stories, novels, comedy skits, art or whatever brings in traffic and then sell them shid or send them to another place and get commissions like above.

Develop a business website in some niche. Gain high search rankings for top keywords in that industry. Then sell leads to your competitors. Not sure how passive this is though...

swagbucks
swagbucks actually isn't that passive, you have to keep putting in work with offers, surveys, and other activities to earn money
it still could be a good small side income for some people though :manny:

i recommend neevo and prolific, they have better pay that's worth it

DRACO

VIP
I looked it up it sounds good but can I ask you do you sell the same items as other people or do you make your own item?
You can do either but the latter will cost more, you can charge extra for it. I have products in both categories turning over £130k ($164k USD) P/A. It took 6 years of hard work and a learning curve. The good thing is though i spend about only 4 hours a week on the business and let it mostly run itself, its a part time thing for me.

Last edited: