What’s the 2019 percentage of people practicing FGM in somalia

Discussion in 'General' started by land owner, Jun 1, 2019.

1. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,970
    The contention between me and my friend @VixR isn't that these things don't happen, but about the volume in the diaspora, Given that we grew up in the Somali community, could someone run a poll and please answer honestly. My dad stopped my mum to get my sister done.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +1,626
    calm down honey its not unusual for many diasporas to argue about what they have no idea in somalia. i stand by my word and you believing or not is not my problem.Most of you come across as uninformed westerner only relying on his instincts.you all far from the truth and go crazy once the natives call out your shortcomings. stay on your high horse. guess you would love if i claim its pactised all around,stop being sensational and stay with western issues on how Beckie gained weight lately.
    about the earlier thread i see you left at midway so am not goin back there.
    smarteee

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  3. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +1,626
    @VixR ... rich comn from ur selective picking on one statement i made cos i disagreed with the messenger on how he chooses his topics even thou later on in the same thread i admitted it was wrong to jail that guy.In ur logic that disqualifies me any further discussion on issues. nice to see 'a logic' from some smarty pants.

4. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,572
    Well, if you changed your mind, that’s great.

I gave up on the whole thread (and on you) and unwatched it when you said he deserved to be jailed. But it wasn’t just one statement. Your MO is to defend SL and Somalis at all costs and downplay every reality, and pretend life is good with your head in the clouds. You’re Aussie’s Gemini of the other extreme. That’s why you’re an unreliable source.

5. Machine

Machine

Ratings:
    +377
    It's rare in the west

6. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +1,626
    i see ,you only looking for the worest imaginable about somalis,and that no improvement has taken hold since 1900. your only reliable news is sensational with little or no merits.life is getting much better for lot somalis and there r multitude of problems but you rather duel on bad news only.

7. Cauli

Cauli

Ratings:
    +2,869
    I don't understand why the guys are so defensive and engaging. The issue of FGM has always been an internal female affair which is beyond the authority and influence of traditional male authority. Guys shouldn't stick their noses where it doesn't belong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Difficulties of Ending Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
    Internation Institute of Social Sciences

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,572
    No...I’m really not. You just have to tell yourself the truth. Don’t paint false positive narratives and defend the indefensible. It’ll literally get you nowhere.

9. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +1,626
    ok smart girl we have to listen to you from now on!:ohlord:

negativity is a fad ....

10. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,572
    I’m pretty average in intelligence. It isn’t rocket science to see what’s there and tell the truth. It’s simple, fam.

How are you a Somali and you don’t know how to swallow some bitter truths? The way I think of it: Don’t get wrapped up in your identity too much. You could’ve been born anything, so be objective. It’ll serve you better. I admit it’s not easy, but self-delusion is no security blanket either. No one does it except a remote village girl here and there is an insult to your lying capabilities and our intelligence lol.

11. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +1,626
    everything you said is total nonesense,stop spouting fake news from ur comfort, why dont you go there and find it out urslv,,oh well you wont be honest about it by then.
    BTW are you looking for some kind NGO to fund your non existant mission.
    Listen i have nothing to gain from lying and still stand by my words and wont let some nonesenical SJWs play politics with issues dear to somali people.
    what i find odd is how you trying to dismiss great works done by people at home.
    do you know who took the biggest role in eradicating this, its the salafists which is the only thing i agree with thm. you are no hero and find some otha cause theres lot things to be done.this is a none issue. you lying to ur teeth so just shut up with your lousy words.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. HIGH PRIESTESS

HIGH PRIESTESS

Ratings:
    +2,388
    Not sure, but the practice was common in Hamitic ancient Egypt and Sudan before they became Semitic.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. abubashiir

abubashiir Ash-Shaykh al-Qarxis

Ratings:
    +65
    i just wish fgm dies out fam

i aint marrying no fgm lady

thats like buying a damaged package fam:nahgirl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +3,423
    Loool yup save the clit

15. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +3,409
    Maybe not so much now, but traditionally men would not marry women who were not circumcised as such girls were percieved as loose by men. This is why mothers were fiercely pro FGM as they were/ are afraid of the social ramifications of being uncut. It is the men that started this demand and culture and now women are preserving it because of centuries of fear and ignorance that has been forced on women, in which they in turn passed down from mother to daughter.

16. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +3,423
    Degnerate culture somalis practice i noticed

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted