What’s good in Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I love Italy... Went there twice, once in high school and the other in College. Loved it.
Where in Italy are you guys going? You will enjoy the food, if your family already cooks Italian inspired dishes at home...

@R.Kelly will give you the tea about the U.K, my advice would be stay in a hotel looool
Rome. Italy is the one I’m most excited about, they have an interesting history, I’ve always been into the mythology, and their food is amazing.

Honestly, I’m interested to see what England is like as well. It’ll definitely be more accessible, since they speak English. I only asked about Paris, bc it seems the most off out of the three these days. What do you mean by stay in a hotel in the UK? Are the Airbnbs shit?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We’re also going to Italy and England but I didn’t want to admit I was going to the UK :drakelaugh:

I was in the UK just a month and half ago. I stayed at Hounslow at an Airbnb.

I used and abused their transportation.

BE AVDISED that you’ll feel like you’re in Karachi

Your dollar will be sexually molested by the pound

VixR

Veritas
I was in the UK just a month and half ago. I stayed at Hounslow at an Airbnb.

I used and abused their transportation.

BE AVDISED that you’ll feel like you’re in Karachi

Your dollar will be sexually molested by the pound
Somehow I forgot about that. We had some relative visit from London, and they were buying stuff left and right, it felt so cheap to them. The good news is, luckily my expenses are taken care of for the most part, and I’m good at saving. I’ll put it all on credit for airline miles and pay it off when I get home.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Rome. Italy is the one I’m most excited about, they have an interesting history, I’ve always been into the mythology, and their food is amazing.

Honestly, I’m interested to see what England is like as well. It’ll definitely be more accessible, since they speak English. I only asked about Paris, bc it seems the most off out of the three these days. What do you mean by stay in a hotel in the UK? Are the Airbnbs shit?
I've heard the houses in England in general look like prisons, too small and build in a weird way.

mrlog

VIP
@VixR huuno let’s elope and hit Argentina, Chile, Peru ilaa Ecuador.
Airline miles iyo AirBnB iyo shitty Paris is for peasants like @Reiko and @AussieHustler.
A qalanjo like u deserves first class shiz

kaalay daah-dah aan wada duuulnee

:gaasdrink:

@AussieHustler come defend my honor and your money status.

@Reiko

Stop your commando tactics and sabotaging my dear friend @mrlog

@mrlog

War Ina log qashiin liqe, @VixR is a catch and is the daughter of mudane madaxweeyne Dr.Biixi. She is baari too and she will pick the remaining khaat from your teeth with a tooth pick and then floss it for you when you come home from a mirqaan session. Congratulations Sxb, dee aniga iyo @Reiko nagu casun your wedding, we are the champions of niiko in Australia and America respectively.

VixR

Veritas
@Reiko

Stop your commando tactics and sabotaging my dear friend @mrlog

@mrlog

War Ina log qashiin liqe, @VixR is a catch and is the daughter of mudane madaxweeyne Dr.Biixi. She is baari too and she will pick the remaining khaat from your teeth with a tooth pick and then floss it for you when you come home from a mirqaan session. Congratulations Sxb, dee aniga iyo @Reiko nagu casun your wedding, we are the champions of niiko in Australia and America respectively.
:tacky:
I can only assume this is a “khatland” reference from what I’ve picked up on. Somalispot has changed you, or you’re not so different after all. Second, why are you always referencing me in relation to some male user or other ?

I can only assume this is a “khatland” reference from what I’ve picked up on. Somalispot has changed you, or you’re not so different after all. Second, why are you always referencing me in relation to some male user or other ?

@VixR

Sxb, what’s “Khatland”? I’ve been to Gaalkacayo and there was more khaat on the market than vegetables & fruit combined. The khaat thing came about because he always raves about khaat. Tan kale,. mrlog is obsessed with those sort of issues, and I was baiting the odey, so I can make a move of a major kill on him. Now, you exposed me. Wanna go for an online bite?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Poor guy got crazy when my dear friend @Knowles left. I felt bad for him and tried comforting him, only for him to turn around and declare his love for me like the typical Faraax. You smile at them once and they're already in love. Strangely @AussieHustler keeps calling me Jan while calling himself Michael Scott, poor thing doesn't know Michael was dumb as a bag of rocks but I keep nodding just to make him feel better.

Visit the usual places. The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, take a pic of that old burn church, and maybe hop on a boat on the River Seine.

Fun fact: Different architects sent in proposals concerning designs for the restoration of Notre Dame, and one architectural firm Ulf Mejergren Architects (UMA) proposed a swimming pool on the roof of the cathedral. lol
c442a90d59d2796da8ce98d5587a12a8

We’re also going to Italy and England but I didn’t want to admit I was going to the UK :drakelaugh:

Who are you going with? If you coming to uk summer time. Bring an umbrella. Dont make the mistake looking at the sky 11 am and be fooled by the sun. It can rain any moment. And dont argue with any darkskinned person over there including Somalis.....they will stab you. Other than that great place

VixR

Veritas
Poor guy got crazy when my dear friend @Knowles left. I felt bad for him and tried comforting him, only for him to turn around and declare his love for me like the typical Faraax. You smile at them once and they're already in love. Strangely @AussieHustler keeps calling me Jan while calling himself Michael Scott, poor thing doesn't know Michael was dumb as a bag of rocks but I keep nodding just to make him feel better.
Yeah, what the heck happened to knowles? She used to clown me lol, but she was a hilarious user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending