What’s Behind Saudi Arabia’s ‘Turkish Boycott’?

Saudi sided with France, the whole country needs to be throwen away Wallahi.

giphy.gif

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Muslims should boycott Saudi Arabia instead. Only for purposes of pilgrimage should Muslims go to Saudi Arabia.
I say we boycott the pilgrimage too, Allah said "حج البيت من استطاع إليه سبيلا". A lot of us would still go Umrah and Hajj despite being broke and put ourselves through hell for it, all this for these Arab Khaniis to benefit? Saudi Arabia has the ummah by the balls and has absolutely castrated them by this point. Saudi Arabia needs the entire muslim world pointing fingers at them.

I say we boycott the pilgrimage too, Allah said "حج البيت من استطاع إليه سبيلا". A lot of us would still go Umrah and Hajj despite being broke and put ourselves through hell for it, all this for these Arab Khaniis to benefit? Saudi Arabia has the ummah by the balls and has absolutely castrated them by this point. Saudi Arabia needs the entire muslim world pointing fingers at them.

These thobed laga roonayaal are similar to their predecessors from Yahuud in how they use religion to their benefit and abuse the book of Allah. Their sheekhs have fatwas claiming disliking Arabs is a form of hypocrisy. Yea, tough luck getting me to like them for being Arabs.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
These thobed laga roonayaal are similar to their predecessors from Yahuud in how they use religion to their benefit and abuse the book of Allah. Their sheekhs have fatwas claiming disliking Arabs is a form of hypocrisy. Yea, tough luck getting me to like them for being Arabs.
Rag, rag dhalay

Trending

Latest posts